Calling out Fill's hoe ass and his junk DSM

KennyFKINPowerz

John, i dont appreciate your harsh words towards me and my involevment in this project. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and hope that all your dreams come true with this project.

What am i saying? Fuck you and your red pile of shit, ill build a pile of dsm throw together parts and shove it so far up your ass all you will taste is oil and blow-by as it comes out the other end.

FUCK YOUR LIFE!

Thanks, Eric

DSM owners are so cute when they try to act all grown up. Slow will always be slow.

Keep your communist car you communist, Merica Hater.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said earlier, "my work is done here".

Wait a second, what are you even doing in here? Didn't you retire, you old fucker?

Retired? :dumb:

I'm on hiatus until there is something on CR at my level, you know above the hoed out ricers with DSMs and junk, but below the Mark Carlyles of the world. Until someone has a respectable car that isn't going slide into me like certain DSMs or just blow my doors off with a big budget my shit will just sit and wait.

I'm on hiatus until there is something on CR at my level, you know above the hoed out ricers with DSMs and junk, but below the Mark Carlyles of the world. Until someone has a respectable car that isn't going slide into me like certain DSMs or just blow my doors off with a big budget my shit will just sit and wait.

:)

Get your shit ready

wanna buy some 317 heads?:masturboy:

DSM owners are so cute when they try to act all grown up. Slow will always be slow.

Keep your communist car you communist, Merica Hater.

IRONY SAYS THE GUY WHO PUTS UP BLUE LIGHTS AT CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!

one day i wish to be Tilly.... Not like him, but cover myself in his awesome cloak that he calls skin. I wanna be Dr. John Tilly

yeah, I don't think thats gonna work out to well for you

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/730560_1306632794682_full_zps9c4ffad7.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/730560_1306632794682_full_zps9c4ffad7.jpg

well you are not suppose to wear overskin in the rain, clearly it is not made for that. Im thinking nice summer days, let his hair blow in the wind with the top down playing JT super loud. Keep the tan up to date, and the abs paint fresh, should be seamless

Thorne-

Why are you going full retard? Why do you make incoherent posts in Paul's English? How is something you tuned and didn't drive relevant to some guys talking shit about actually racing?

No wonder people have no respect for you, then you resort to name dropping. I have 24-7 access to the shop I work in, and I've tuned cars that have done really well. Does anyone give a shit, fuck no. So shut up and stop making yourself look dumber then you are.

Fill-

My car is together and I'll gladly drag whatever POS you are driving at any given time. Do yourself a favor and let me set up the suspension so it goes straight down the road. I'd hate to see your investment of DSM fuckery end up in a ditch or worse.

KennyFKINPowers-

You sir have only succeeded in creating an interesting thread. You fail at f-bodies almost as bad as Fill did, from that white pile to this newer red POS. Good luck bud and thanks for making f-body owners look bad.

EPIC I don't remember posting LOLTriazolam is some powerful shit.

Scott, I agree it does strongly misrepresent who I am as a person. I Tune because it's a passion of mine, To have someone run there mouth unfounded got under my skin. Since CR was a major part of what got me into tuning, I cared whats said about me. That being said majority of my clients come by word of mouth. Therefor I'm done with this Bullshit. No more TunerCRDrama.

Edited by Thorne

And back to our regular program.

Fill is a fuck-twat and I am gonna make his pussy bleed and then make Leigh lick up the mess while wearing his communist DSM tuner jacket.

Meanwhile thorne can continue to convince Fill to let him tune his shit heap and the entire dysfunctional team can shoot for another world record that thorne will claim.

You fucking wierdos remind me of the hills have eyes.

EPIC I don't remember posting LOLTriazolam is some powerful shit.

Scott, I agree it does strongly misrepresent who I am as a person. I Tune because it's a passion of mine, To have someone run there mouth unfounded got under my skin. Since CR was a major part of what got me into tuning, I cared whats said about me. That being said majority of my clients come by word of mouth. Therefor I'm done with this Bullshit. No more TunerCRDrama.

No, Thorne, this represents you quite well. A wordy mouth, scared, fat bitch. Your internet skills show people exactly who you are.

Again, I never directly called you out, I used your name as a reference. How you took that is your fault, maybe next time I will simply call you out by your pocket holding name.

Your clients come from word of mouth, the people wont touch you or your tuning know of your work.

who calls you a tuner, besides you:dumb:

God bless you

And back to our regular program.

Fill is a fuck-twat and I am gonna make his pussy bleed and then make Leigh lick up the mess while wearing his communist DSM tuner jacket.

Meanwhile thorne can continue to convince Fill to let him tune his shit heap and the entire dysfunctional team can shoot for another world record that thorne will claim.

You fucking wierdos remind me of the hills have eyes.

Your wife makes me sammiches!!!! You have no come-back to this, none.

Your wife makes me sammiches!!!! You have no come-back to this, none.

Only because I asked her too so you can plump up a bit. I don't like my Bitches all skinny and shit before I deliver fuckins that deep. Hitting the bottom kinda hurts a little.

That's what I looked like pre-crossfit. Now I look about the same, only more toned and more adept at burpees. Just saying.

Only because I asked her too so you can plump up a bit. I don't like my Bitches all skinny and shit before I deliver fuckins that deep. Hitting the bottom kinda hurts a little.

You truly have the most vivid hopes of man on man sexual acts. I thought a man of marriage would be more concerned with family, love, and life. Instead you are petty, childish, and honestly, a pitiful shame. Your entire life rides on this one race that was set up in a drunken rage by two other people. Now you only have one goal and that is to beat on some shit box dsm. Please re- evaluate your life, until then, stop texting me your dick. Ill give you thornes number, he loves dick pics

You truly have the most vivid hopes of man on man sexual acts. I thought a man of marriage would be more concerned with family, love, and life. Instead you are petty, childish, and honestly, a pitiful shame. Your entire life rides on this one race that was set up in a drunken rage by two other people. Now you only have one goal and that is to beat on some shit box dsm. Please re- evaluate your life, until then, stop texting me your dick. Ill give you thornes number, he loves dick pics

I'm only concerned with you and your destruction. The amount of shit you have talked about us racing and how bad you will beat me is incredible. Now u wanna get on here and play all humble and coy. Well that means you just gotta get face fucked now.

Thats not a dick text your seeing. Its the reflection of your face in your phone.

Dick text #4 on the way to you now.

Did you really stop by to spend time posting about how little you care about this thread?

You must care a lot of you took the time to post you retard.

I do care, for other members of CR, enough to warn them that this thread is garbage. Keep being angry on the internet, it's a good look.