Calling out Fill's hoe ass and his junk DSM

KennyFKINPowerz

Mother Fucker, you need a role model.

Chuckle.

Remember back in the day when combatants were able to keep their retorts to one post at a fucking time? Fucking youngsters, feeling all entitled to multiple posts and shit. I blame Tilley.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no need to feel important. My only need is to see you miserable.

Wonderland? Really? DSM?

Are you really going to compare the cars? I purposely picked up a pile of shit, You were fooled into thinking your car was awesome.

I know all the parts going into my turd bucket, so far, you have a ray charles shot in the light of what is in yours.

Some sales dick in BFE gave you a written documentation of what was suppose to be in the car. GULLIBLE isnt the word.

If you think $1000 is going to get your shit in shape and ready, then by all means, please pass the joint you are smoking because $1000 is what you will need to get the motor and trans back in the car.

Im glad you think of me so much, I think of myself that much as well, but its ok, its me thinking of myself. You just came out of the closet long enough to sniff under my nuts. Get a clue, I dont care what you say, I dont care what you do, this will all be settled on july 11th.

After reading this, I am tempted to bring my 3065 up, smack it on the DSM I am picking up Saturday, and get in on the fun.

you just bring my rear end and we will have no issues:lolguy:

Are you really going to compare the cars? I purposely picked up a pile of shit, You were fooled into thinking your car was awesome.

I know all the parts going into my turd bucket, so far, you have a ray charles shot in the light of what is in yours.

Some sales dick in BFE gave you a written documentation of what was suppose to be in the car. GULLIBLE isnt the word.

If you think $1000 is going to get your shit in shape and ready, then by all means, please pass the joint you are smoking because $1000 is what you will need to get the motor and trans back in the car.

Im glad you think of me so much, I think of myself that much as well, but its ok, its me thinking of myself. You just came out of the closet long enough to sniff under my nuts. Get a clue, I dont care what you say, I dont care what you do, this will all be settled on july 11th.

You really have smoked yourself retarded.

I know exactly what's in my car. You were there and in awe as I tore it apart. Your car is still floating in some mudhole behind someone's house.

"You never even had your car"

My car can go back together right now for $200.00. You still have to build your entire collection of ebay and autozone awesomness.

I do think about you every day. I am perplexed by you and your oddly small stature.

And what is July 11th? Is that when you plan on diggin your junk out of the mudhole?

Yup, thats ghey.

You and your damned triple post...started all of this nonsense.

In CB and in here, Buck has put together a strong offering today.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qWprHvEKWBQ/T8_Yr3Ag47I/AAAAAAAABSo/hj4uPh0dGdo/s1600/ron-swanson-computer.gif

Yup, thats ghey.

You and your damned triple post...started all of this nonsense.

In CB and in here, Buck has put together a strong offering today.

http://cdn3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/153/702/171/fkAh7S02q6yPeSd.jpg

(props if anyone remembers that movie)...

I hate to inturprupt the show, but I need a brief intermission:

Thorne, clearly our conversation went to far passed your understanding, let me dumb down my insults towards you. I wasn't referring to you and your goals, I was actually using you as a level comparison.

EXAMPLE: John, it wouldnt be shocked if you were to thorne it up, and have to have your stomach pumped due to your high level of semen intake.

See how i did that? I didn't say thorne you are.....

When I use you as an example, I usually use in a form of low accomplishments, worthlessness, absolute last option, or dick Olympian. Please don't feel flattered im actually degrading you, putting you down, or in a nice way defecating on your livelihood. I live in a house now, but I wouldn't expect you to know that since everyone else knows. Ill make sure to invite you to the next house warming party.

back to your regular scheduled programing

John, by no means have I been rattled, or swayed by your eagerness to feel important. This is a sad ploy to show everyone how awesome it is to bench race. You are just making you and me look like a smarter, unentertaining version of IMS2/DWIGGS. Yes its funny to us, but i promise you, no one outside of our little group cares not one bit about this. You would have had a better response if this were fb, twitter, or a group chat. Im glad you have nothing better to do, maybe you should call Mike Ward to give you more tips on how to be average. Your boys gas'd you up, and now your fairy tale has drug you down the hole into wonderland. I have as much faith in your build/driving as I would letting thorne tune anything other than a peddle bike. Even then i would double check to make sure the tires dont blow up.

Your worthless fucking idiot! I'm tired of having to break things down for you. I realized you were talking a pop shot at me. My point was you called me out for a BIG BOY Race @ 100$ and I accepted .

Say what ever the fuck makes you feel better but don't lie threw your fucking teeth to attack me. I've got plenty of super happy clients out there I've tuned and if you like I can get a few of them to come Peal your wig back if you ever get your piece of shit running....

Supercharged c6 900whp

CTS-V's in the 600's

TBSS's that run 10s

Subarus's that run 11s

C6's that run 10s

G35 that runs 10's on low boost

C6 Ling that runs 9s

TT Camaro runs 11s

Bitch I got world records and all you got a pile of parts and cum on your face from blowing JP so hard to tune your car.

Your worthless fucking idiot! I'm tired of having to break things down for you. I realized you were talking a pop shot at me. My point was you called me out for a BIG BOY Race @ 100$ and I accepted .

Say what ever the fuck makes you feel better but don't lie threw your fucking teeth to attack me. I've got plenty of super happy clients out there I've tuned and if you like I can get a few of them to come Peal your wig back if you ever get your piece of shit running....

Supercharged c6 900whp

CTS-V's in the 600's

TBSS's that run 10s

Subarus's that run 11s

C6's that run 10s

G35 that runs 10's on low boost

C6 Ling that runs 9s

TT Camaro runs 11s

Bitch I got world records and all you got a pile of parts and cum on your face from blowing JP so hard to tune your car.

http://i.imgur.com/OxG7en1.jpg

and here we go now that thornes posted thread OFFICIALLY DERAILED...

Fuck Fill , He runs his cock sucker about shit he has no fucking clue about. Then he calls me about for a big boy race at for 100$ LOL Big boy.... But his car don't run takes fucking jabs at me on topics he far from educated from.

Wait so fills car is so far from running that its in a mud puddle outside of a house. And this bitch is calling people out for 100$ races........

ARE YOU NOW ON THE CTD RACE TEAM? Racing on hopes and dreams?...