Home Depot Gas Grill Deal

Mallard

http://slickdeals.net/f/6045302-Brinkmann-4-Burner-Gas-Grill-in-Red-for-99-at-Home-Depot-B-M-only-was-199-Unadvertised-Special-Many-SD-ers-are-coming-back-from-their-HD-stores-w-Success-Stories

They're sold out everywhere up here but maybe you can still find some around Columbus. I was able to get the last one left at the second store I visited. They had 28 of them this morning and all sold before noon. Good luck!

http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2005122&d=1369269355

http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2004988&d=1369265385

I don't even think I would pay $100 for another Brinkmann. They are cheap and one I had the grill tops and V-plates rusted out in less than 6 months even though it always cleaned, dryed and covered after each use. Replacement parts were back ordered for over a year and were expensive as hell. I would suggest paying more and getting a better quality grill.

Our charbroil is old as fuck, but it still works as it should. I got it for free last year from a family who neglected it and thought that it was dead because the inside got so full of grease/brickettes that it barely worked. Spent a day or so cleaning it out, picked up some replacement burners and its good as new now. Grant it its ugly as fuark, but hey, it cooks my steaks just fine.

I bought a scratch-n-dent Brinkmann grille back in January exactly like the one listed above, but it's all in stainless steel. Paid $80 at Marc's on Henderson Rd for it.

It's definitely cheaply put together, but I'm hopeful that the SS material will hold up better than painted mild steel.

If you are rushing your grilling, you are doing it wrong. Bunch of amatuers in this bitch.

Not rushing to grill the meat just to warm up the grill. Any propane grill is ready to go in a few minutes.

Use charcoal you fucking pansies.

:fuckyeah:

Man up and buy a webber cheap ass!

Man up and by an Egg, cheap ass!

Charcoal does taste better but it takes much longer to cook food. Nobody got time 4 dat.

I can hit 1,200*+ with ease.

If you are rushing your grilling, you are doing it wrong. Bunch of amatuers in this bitch.

:fuckyeah:

Not rushing to grill the meat just to warm up the grill. Any propane grill is ready to go in a few minutes.

Meh. Acceptable trade-off. I can have my Egg to 500+ in probably ~2 beers.