Fast 6 = awesome

Cordell

I don't care how big of ricer I am, I have loved these movies. This one has more action, a better story, and some typical F&F over the top scenes. If you liked the others in any way this is a must see. The stories get tied together, and there will be a 7th movie.

I'm not going to post any spoilers until more of you have had a chance to see it.

Right now it's a 7.7/10 on imdb and 75% on rotten tomatoes. Surprisingly enough, the majority thinks it's a good movie as well.

I think anyone with half a brain realizes what these movies are setting out to be and rate them accordingly. Of course you'll still have some critic snobs who give it an F or 1 star or whatever just because it has no shot at an Oscar but I like it when reviewers go in knowing not to take anything too seriously and give an appropriate grade.

I believe Vin Diesel has already said there will be another trilogy for the series after this one. Even if they don't get massive Avengers/Batman-type numbers here they rake it in HUGE overseas so they won't stop pumping them out anytime soon.

7 starts production in August and it will tie all the other ones together. We are going to go see it in theaters tonight, I watched a leaked version of it over the weekend and thought it was ok. Knowing who the villian in the 7th one is going to be has me somewhat excited about it.

I think anyone with half a brain realizes what these movies are setting out to be and rate them accordingly. Of course you'll still have some critic snobs who give it an F or 1 star or whatever just because it has no shot at an Oscar but I like it when reviewers go in knowing not to take anything too seriously and give an appropriate grade.

I believe Vin Diesel has already said there will be another trilogy for the series after this one. Even if they don't get massive Avengers/Batman-type numbers here they rake it in HUGE overseas so they won't stop pumping them out anytime soon.

That's why I said it was surprising. Most movie critics will rate movies like F&F a 3/10. They tend to only like movies like the Shawshank Redemption and There Will Be Blood. Great movies, but some are just produced for the pure entertainment factor, and I'm glad F&F 6 is getting solid reviews from the "critics"

That's why I said it was surprising. Most movie critics will rate movies like F&F a 3/10. They tend to only like movies like the Shawshank Redemption and There Will Be Blood. Great movies, but some are just produced for the pure entertainment factor, and I'm glad F&F 6 is getting solid reviews from the "critics"

Critics probably gave up and only people reviewing it are the diehard faggots.

• Upvote 1

Ben Collins did most of the stunt and precesion driving... thats right THE STIG!!

Just got home from a 11pm showing. Not bad, They need to keep to the action story, and stop trying to add depth to the character. These characters have been established over 5 other movies. Some have been in 3-4 of the movies. The story is good, but the love story bull shit needs to stop.

The cliff hanger for 7 is awesome!

Anyone else notice the runway was like 30 miles long? :wtf:

All in all, it wasn't a terrible movie. Was nice to see a little more 'cars' to it, returning to their roots a bit.

Funny, i didnt think the movie was "car" enough. I thought there was WAY too much fist fighting and Nathan dubbed the move " Duane Johnson Jumps on Things".

I really enjoyed the movie in an entertaining way. It was colossally bad but all in a good way.

The action almost never stops but fora few scenes...

Best Line -- Baby Oil.