FS: high end lights from Surefire, Foursevens & Eagletac

Cereal_Killer

I have a used Surefire and two brand new lights for sale.

The Surefire is an original surefire G2, this is the one with the old laser products crosshairs logo (it still says "SureFire, but its got the crosshairs logo) it has installed a SolarForce XM-L U2 single mode P60 drop in. It's putting out 550 OTF LUMENS! It runs off 2 CR123's / RCR123's OR any 16340 sized batteries. This light is in perfect shape, no scratches on the lens, no dings or anything wrong with the body. Light+drop-in retail=$90+ I'm asking $65 for this light.

On to the new lights-

Up first is a '13 eagletac D25C neutral white, this is the clicky (not the mini/twisty) new for 2013 is a neutral white XM-L (CREE's newest generation of emitters).This is the top of the line D25 model without going to the Ti line, its solid black (the lower end models have a silver bezel) I received this as a gift but I'm moving away from CR123 powered EDC lights, I am trying to get going gear to let me exchange it for the same light but in AA format (the D25A) but in the mean time if there's interest I'll be happy to sell it. Retails for ~$55+ shipping, asking $50

Next is a FourSevens Preon P1 blue, this is the XP-G version. The Preon is well known for being the smoothest action twisty light, its also very elegant and won't make you look like a "flashaholic" while still offering high-quality and cutting edge technology in a 1xAAA package.

Retail is $32.50, asking $30

Both lights come EXACTLY as they would if purchased new. I'm only selling to fund more lights. The Preon includes a battery in the box, the Eagletac doesn't but I will include one CR123 in the light. I have no way to post pics but these are both literally BNIB, neither have been carried and the eagletac has never even been removed from the box.

I prefer FTF around the west broad / norton rd / Rome-Hilliard rd area but I will ship anywhere CONUS on your dime ($5.80 USPS w/tracking, insurance additional)

Edited by Cereal_Killer