Anyone an HVAC service tech?

Cordell

I need a capacitor for my A/C unit and I'm not sure where to get one. I suppose I'll get to grainger or Sear heating and cooling tomarow if nobody has a better suggestion. Lowes does not have one that I could find. I will come meet someone if they happen to have one.

There is a Sears heating and cooling store down here on Cleveland ave. You could try calling them, there is a good chance they would have what you need. Plus they would likely be a lot cheaper than grainger, however if you have to go to grainger let me know if you want me to go with you, I could prolly get you at least a small discount.

I just threw away a brand new one. I never thought someone would ask for it. It was on my dads unit for 2 weeks before he replaced the whole thing. I looked all over for it but I must have pitched it. I have a good motor if you need one.

:rolleyes:

Thinking the motor should be fine, Dad needed something to do so I gave him the old one to match up, Hopefully there will be a new one at home after work tomarow.

I need a capacitor for my A/C unit and I'm not sure where to get one. I suppose I'll get to grainger or Sear heating and cooling tomarow if nobody has a better suggestion. Lowes does not have one that I could find. I will come meet someone if they happen to have one.

Grainger, I've bought so many things to keep my old HVAC system going over the years. 99% of the time it's in stock, and a lot cheaper than most shops will see it to you for with the "DIY" rape charge.

Around the corner from Dayco the appliance parts place on Weber, there is a place that has capacitors. Mine was $8.00 for my mom's AC unit, yes that is not a typo. I forget the name of it, but the Dayco people sent me there.