Group Buy for ETI R6 Tank Sliders

APCh8r

Alright guys,

Here is the deal. I am trying to set up a group buy to help out my buddy Ryan and also to bring this great product to those that want it for a better price. I am going to be running this group buy on multiple forums. If we can come up with close to 20 people in this group buy we would be able to do it for $170 shipped. This is $26 off buying it from ETI directly. If you did not see my review on this product before here is some info on them, these are definitely the best tank sliders on the market and will help keep your bike from catching on fire during a wreck.

From ETI's website:

Since their introduction back in June of 2007, our R6 tank guards have helped a number of rider/owners from barbequing their investment on the track. Designed to help reduce the possibility of impact abrasion related failures of the stock tank, these protectors form fit the tank and front cover. Produced using the same materials utilized in our lightweight fuel tank construction they now include 6 layers of kevlar at the most vulnerable spots on the stock tank. Besides looking good they help transmit impact loads over a larger area further reducing the energy to be absorbed by the stock tank. HARDWARE KIT AND INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED.

Here are two pictures of the product installed on a tank before paint.

R6_FUELCEL_COVERS%20SMALL.jpg

Here is a picture of a tank with eti sliders after a wreck

Lowside%20(1).jpg

Here is a video of what could happen without the tank sliders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQy72y6lU8

If you are interested please post up or pm me. I will update this topic as I get individuals from any of the forums it will be listed on.

Thanks

Group Buy List:

1) Bagger (R6-Central)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

Edited by APCh8r

you have to drill holes into your tankto mount these??? why not double side tape?? you know, the good 3M industrial stuff. i may be interested for my race tank!!

You only drill into the front plastic cover....you could 3m tape if you want I suppose.