any note II owners?

The_buster

my phone contract is up in september, so I'm hoping that when the new note comes out the price goes down. I just want to know others opinions on it. My current phone is the sony xperia play, crappy phone but I only paid a penny for it. I like the size of the note because its easier for me to read. Is there anything that you wish it did or didn't do? How is battery life? and how well does it fit in pockets? I looked at one in the sprint store today and it fits in my dress pants for work, but they showed me the defender case that has a belt clip. but there are times I might not want it on my side.

would love the 3 but budget wont allow it. unless they happen to have an awesome package deal. Do they seem pretty tough? Working at autozone I tend to bump the fenders on taller vehicles trying to test/install batteries. I liked the defender case, it looked rugged and sturdy and had a nice hard plastic like screen protector. A guy I work with has an Iphone and hes went through around 4/5 bodies for it.

I had the Note 2 and loved it. Best phone I have owned to date...even over the S4. There's no lag anywhere, screen is great and the battery is second to NONE. Only thing I didn't like about it was the screen was a tad too big at times. I carry in my front pocket and I found myself noticing it's there often. Some jeans I wear have high pockets and it would stick out about an inch. The S4 goes down in my pocket and can't tell it's there.

wish a note 2 was larger.... Why don't you just buy an ipad and strap it to your leg.

Apples phones and tablets are shit.

I'm 5'8", maybe 140lbs soaking wet. I don't understand why so many people think this phone is to big. It fits in my pockets easily and I can normally put keys or something else in the same pocket. It's something you have to get used to. Once you get used to it you'll wish it was just a tad bit larger, about a 1/4" larger would be perfect.

Maybe it's to big if you like to wear your wifes or girlfriends pants.