Here's mine!

BigOxley

Nice! Just got done working on/cleaning mine. Lots of hours with only one big FU to DBA brakes. (If you're looking for rotors, don't bother with them.)

To be honest, I'm glad you got a FR-S. They imported 3 FR-S for every BRZ and yet I've seen maybe 5 BRZ for every FR-S on the road. :p

Noice!! I really like the FRS front bumper.

I did too, until I saw them in person. Then I did a complete 180.

I really need to drive one of these, both the scion and Subaru seem to start at 25? Any difference?

Congrats on the new car

The FR-S starts at about 24,250 (before destination) and can be considered a base model. If bells and whistles aren't your thing and you want the lightest version, it's the one to get. The suspension is tuned a little more loose for easier slides.

Scion will also be offering special additions of all their cars, including the FR-S, called the SC10N series. You get a Special Edition silver paint and most of the BRZ's extra options. So there's that to choose from too. But it bumps the price to BRZ Limited territory.

The BRZ starts at about 25,500 (before destination) for the Premium. Above the FR-S you get NAV and HIDs, with some interior tweaks. The Limited starts at 27,500 and you also get Fog lights, Rear spoiler, Leather/Alcantara heated seats, and automatic HVAC.

The BRZ's suspension is tuned to be a bit more stable. Some prefer it, some prefer the FR-S setup. However, the moment you change the springs the differences go away. Most aftermarket springs/coilovers/etc strike a balance between the two; livening up the BRZ and stabilizing the FR-S.

Beyond those and other cosmetic differences, the cars are identical. Pop the hood on the Scion and you will see Subaru stamps everywhere. Sit in the Subaru and you start noticing a lot of Toyota touches.

If you look at from the front only, it looks like an LFA.

Umm...

http://frs-tuner.skipthediet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Scion_FRS_Damd_Body_Kit_16.jpg

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/gallery/overkill-toyota-gt86-with-lexus-lfa-body-kit-by-damd/toyota-gt-86-gets-lexus-lfa-body-kit-from-damd-photo-gallery_12.jpg

:gabe:

Nice! Just got done working on/cleaning mine. Lots of hours with only one big FU to DBA brakes. (If you're looking for rotors, don't bother with them.)

To be honest, I'm glad you got a FR-S. They imported 3 FR-S for every BRZ and yet I've seen maybe 5 BRZ for every FR-S on the road. :p

I did too, until I saw them in person. Then I did a complete 180.

The FR-S starts at about 24,250 (before destination) and can be considered a base model. If bells and whistles aren't your thing and you want the lightest version, it's the one to get. The suspension is tuned a little more loose for easier slides.

Scion will also be offering special additions of all their cars, including the FR-S, called the SC10N series. You get a Special Edition silver paint and most of the BRZ's extra options. So there's that to choose from too. But it bumps the price to BRZ Limited territory.

The BRZ starts at about 25,500 (before destination) for the Premium. Above the FR-S you get NAV and HIDs, with some interior tweaks. The Limited starts at 27,500 and you also get Fog lights, Rear spoiler, Leather/Alcantara heated seats, and automatic HVAC.

The BRZ's suspension is tuned to be a bit more stable. Some prefer it, some prefer the FR-S setup. However, the moment you change the springs the differences go away. Most aftermarket springs/coilovers/etc strike a balance between the two; livening up the BRZ and stabilizing the FR-S.

Beyond those and other cosmetic differences, the cars are identical. Pop the hood on the Scion and you will see Subaru stamps everywhere. Sit in the Subaru and you start noticing a lot of Toyota touches.

Umm...

http://frs-tuner.skipthediet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Scion_FRS_Damd_Body_Kit_16.jpg

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/gallery/overkill-toyota-gt86-with-lexus-lfa-body-kit-by-damd/toyota-gt-86-gets-lexus-lfa-body-kit-from-damd-photo-gallery_12.jpg

:gabe:

Thanks for clarifying, in pictures these just look like a newer TC or the like to me. In person I find myself actually turning my head to check them out, good looking cars in person. The only downside is you can pick up a new AWD turbo WRX while at the dealer for around the same coin..... Don't get me wrong the car is priced cheap but it should have been a few thousand under the WRX.

here's what i was thinking when i said lfa..

http://www.tastyautos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/car-photo-2013-scion-frs-front-end-argento.jpg

http://www.rarecars.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Lexus-LFA-Front-View.jpg

I'm releasing jelly as we speak...

I'm tempted by white. First, it's a nice damn white and I feel throwsback to the original AE86 you always see in white. (Seen a few black/white paint schemes to honor it, too, on new FRS,/86s.)

But, I think I'll end up going with the dark gray.

Dood...LOVE the LF-A body kit that Draco posted!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I couldn't quite get on board with it. I think I like the Rocket Bunny kits more as far as crazy goes though I doubt I'd ever get either of them.

I'm releasing jelly as we speak...

I'm tempted by white. First, it's a nice damn white and I feel throwsback to the original AE86 you always see in white. (Seen a few black/white paint schemes to honor it, too, on new FRS,/86s.)

But, I think I'll end up going with the dark gray.

I couldn't quite get on board with it. I think I like the Rocket Bunny kits more as far as crazy goes though I doubt I'd ever get either of them.

there is an Argento (silver) auto at Germain that was really nice looking, but dark grey would be sweet