Best barn find ever?

Otis Nice

that's awesome, did they say why the dealer was shut down all of a sudden and preserved like that for this amount of time?

Not that I saw. Looks like they just went out of business or retired and left things the way they were.

I remember reading a huge thread about this old dealership that was basically locked up and abandoned.

There are good and bad things about cars that have been sitting for years and years. The good is that the overall condition of the interior and exterior is likely flawless over that period of time. On the other hand, you'd have your work cut out for you dealing with the motor and any parts that used to have fluids or whatever fluids remain in them.

Very cool to see, regardless.

I remember reading a huge thread about this old dealership that was basically locked up and abandoned.

There are good and bad things about cars that have been sitting for years and years. The good is that the overall condition of the interior and exterior is likely flawless over that period of time. On the other hand, you'd have your work cut out for you dealing with the motor and any parts that used to have fluids or whatever fluids remain in them.

Very cool to see, regardless.

If I ever win the lotto, I'd make it a hobby to seek out and restore cars like this. I especially want that Vette given I'm a product of the 70's and 80's. :fuckyeah:

Other than her talking, I was liking the vid. Until, the end when they were putting parts and other crap on the hoods of the cars. Are you kidding me? I don't care how careful you think you are, there's no need to put those things on the the cars. If I was a buyer, it would make me think other basic care was overlooked and damage may have happened. Have them cleaned up properly and then handle them like anything needing bubble wrap.

Very cool to see things like this has just sat for so long.

If only we knew when the auction was

Published on Jun 21, 2013

VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC will be conducting the amazing Lambrecht Chevrolet Company Auction 9-28,29th of September 2013 in Piercve, NE. This is ana amazing collection of NEW Chevrolets from the 60's and more along with hundreds of survivor cars. Amazing! See you there!

Anyone up for a roadtrip??? I want to go!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...