My New Boat

Linn1647545492

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude, that's a badass boat.. nice!

Good friend of mine here at work used to run the plant for Checkmate. He definitely knows his shit too. Nice looking boat.

Thanks guys, I absolutely love it.

80s wants their semi-neon-pink-blue colors back

nice boat!!!

Wrong decade, 90s boats were all boat the pink ;)

You suck, do want!

That 97 on Craigslist looks pretty sweet...

That is a clean looking Checkmate, in comparison that boat has 150 more hours a smaller motor and with the price he is asking it makes me think I stole mine.

will it beat the Genny-cat?

That it will :p

I will take that bet.....

The genny will be upside down in 30 seconds :lolguy:

Where/how did you find her?

After spending about an hour (or two) a day looking on http://www.searchtempest.com I joined the Checkmate forum. Someone had posted an ebay link to the boat which, happened to be located in Cleveland. After the boat didn't sell on ebay twice, I called the owner (Kenny) and a few days later I went to look at the boat after negotiating price. I took the boat out on Erie, fell in love with it and took it home that day.

I was really upset about missing out on a 29 ft Scarab but after finding this boat and what I paid, I could not be happier.

The genny will be upside down in 30 seconds :lolguy:

After spending about an hour (or two) a day looking on http://www.searchtempest.com I joined the Checkmate forum. Someone had posted an ebay link to the boat which, happened to be located in Cleveland. After the boat didn't sell on ebay twice, I called the owner (Kenny) and a few days later I went to look at the boat after negotiating price. I took the boat out on Erie, fell in love with it and took it home that day.

I was really upset about missing out on a 29 ft Scarab but after finding this boat and what I paid, I could not be happier.

Nice work, want a checkmate soo bad ...

thats sick dude. my roommate is looking for one and he is looking at Baja's and maybe a checkmate. any advice?

Yeah, Baja's are the mustangs of the boating world, everyone has one and they all think they are faster than they are. Bajas are typically heavier and slower than most other similar size "go fast" boat. Now with that said, they have a deep V which means they cut through waves well.

Tell your roommate to get on Offshoreonly.com and screamandfly.com and start doing research.

Needs a second engine.

A second motor will just suck more fuel and you have to buy double of everything. I wanted a single engine boat.

I Already found a video of linn gezz guy already? lol

This gonna be the sam killer?

The goal is to have the boat faster than my ski.

Sick!

Party soon? :)

Yep let me know when you are in town.