Man has sex with...

Geeesammy

He was indicted in May 2010 for tampering with evidence and possessing criminal tools. I want to know more about what falls in the "possessing criminal tools" catagory.

He prob had a locksmith kit shoved up his arse.

He was indicted in May 2010 for tampering with evidence and possessing criminal tools. I want to know more about what falls in the "possessing criminal tools" catagory.

from what I have come across it could be as simple as a backpack with flashlight, bolt/lock cutter, saw etc. depending what time of the day and where he was they could get him for simple shit like that. atleast thats what I saw happen to someone on COPS lol.

I heard this morning on CD101 that this was the 2nd time he has been arrested for this.

In the article linked in the first post:

In August 2011, Tobergta, was arrested at his home after he was seen engaging in sexual conduct with a pink inflatable swimming pool raft, according to police records. The incident allegedly occurred in an alley behind his home. The witness, who was the owner of the raft, reported to police that the suspect took the raft with him after being shouted at to stop, according to records.