Green Lambo: "Mr World" Plate

iwishiwascool

He apparently double parked in a pair of handicapped spots and threatened a kid who called him out on it. He is apparently a bodybuilder so he got out of his car, lifted up his shirt, and got in his face.

I'm sure there is more to the story.

He apparently double parked in a pair of handicapped spots and threatened a kid who called him out on it. He is apparently a bodybuilder so he got out of his car, lifted up his shirt, and got in his face. I'm sure there is more to the story.

Kid should have pulled a Zimmerman and put a 9mm slug in his chest. Or at the very least let the dumb ass hit him once so he could go after his car in court.

Fuck people who aren't handicapped who park in handicapped spots. I hope that guy decides to switch over to a Ferarri and it catches fire with him inside.

Agreed. I have no respect for those that are not handicapped yet consume the spots. It sounds like he may be one of those overpirvileged assholes that is a product of his upbringing.

He apparently double parked in a pair of handicapped spots and threatened a kid who called him out on it. He is apparently a bodybuilder so he got out of his car, lifted up his shirt, and got in his face.

I'm sure there is more to the story.

Fuck, I hope so. At this point, I'm going to actively look for this prick on days I'm feeling a little grumpy. ;)

Kid should have pulled a Zimmerman and put a 9mm slug in his chest. Or at the very least let the dumb ass hit him once so he could go after his car in court.

I think we'll go with "at the very least" here, Tim.

:chill:

Swallow that and relax, guy. ;)

I witnessed some messicans pull up to a Speedway and park in the handicapped spot, after they didnt use their turn signal to turn in. I got out as they were getting out and asked why they parked in a handicapped spot, explaining that there are lots of people who actually need that spot. They looked at me stunned, then proceeded to try and speak to me in Spanish. I feel as if I won that battle...

I am "Mr World" (the plates are an inside joke)

to fix some of the misconceptions here, I only lifted my shirt because it's 92 degrees outside and I was hot... it is not my fault that you were intimidated by my rock hard abs. and I was parked in the handicap spot because I was helping a lady get out of her van because the chair lift in her van was broken and her care taker asked me to help her get her out. I figured she was old and didn't have much time left and who am I to not let the elderly woman "get her chipolte on"

the kid was a tool bag and just looking for a fight.

to fix some of the misconceptions here, I only lifted my shirt because it's 92 degrees outside and I was hot... it is not my fault that you were intimidated by my rock hard abs. and I was parked in the handicap spot because I was helping a lady get out of her van because the chair lift in her van was broken and her care taker asked me to help her get her out. I figured she was old and didn't have much time left and who am I to not let the elderly woman "get her chipolte on"

:gabe:

404 funny not found please refresh the troll and try again. if issue persists, please place your head in a lit oven.