Zimmerman found not guilty

10phone2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best unbiased review I have seen yet.

It's funny that "unbiased" is now a term synonymous with "someone who agrees with my perspective".

Right, someone who makes a point to say Barack Husain Obama is unbiased. I'm sure he most always says "George Herbert Walker Bush" and "Jimmy Earl Carter"

He conveniently left out Zimmerman's former fiance's restraining order against him for domestic violence. He casually glosses over his resisting arrest charge while placing heavy emphasis on Martins school yard fights. He spent several minutes reading private text messages regarding the fights but didn't even bother to reference the publicly accessible police reports regarding Zimmerman's past incidents. Not exactly a lack of bias.

Further, he describes Zimmerman's narrative that Martin struck first as fact based on his response to the officer's trick in saying that the fight had been recorded. This is the only evidence he uses to substantiate the claim that Martin struck first. Everything after this point is speculation yet is taken as fact.

We will never know who initiated the conflict. Period.

We will never know who initiated the conflict. Period.

Who cares they were both assholes to begin with. Neither had a good track record with law enforcement and the internet. Zimmerman was tried by a jury and walked out without any charges. Did you forget about the OJ Simpson trial? I could come up with more examples if you really need it spelled out. There are more pressing matters to focus on right now than this.

Who cares they were both assholes to begin with. Neither had a good track record with law enforcement and the internet. Zimmerman was tried by a jury and walked out without any charges. Did you forget about the OJ Simpson trial? I could come up with more examples if you really need it spelled out. There are more pressing matters to focus on right now than this.

I agree on all accounts.

IWe will never know who initiated the conflict. Period.

Is there ant evidence trayvon was even struck once? At all? I didn't see any indication that Zimmerman did anything.

What kind of "conflict" that results in zero evidence of a punch, etc would justify breaking a nose, pushing one down so hard as to bruise his tailbone, cause black eyes and end up sitting on his chest as you bash their head in? Vs just walking away.

Is there ant evidence trayvon was even struck once? At all? I didn't see any indication that Zimmerman did anything.

I presume it's been some time since your pleated pants saw a physical confrontation but we both know there are plenty of acts of assault that don't leave a mark.

Who is to say that Martin wasn't shoved by Zimmerman who knew his gun was within reach if he lost control of the fight? Who's to say that Zimmerman had already decided that this was one of the home invaders and he was going to stoke him into a fight so he could finish it?

Reasonable doubt goes both ways but a self-defense claim puts the burden of proof upon the dead victim.

What kind of "conflict" that results in zero evidence of a punch, etc would justify breaking a nose, pushing one down so hard as to bruise his tailbone, cause black eyes and end up sitting on his chest as you bash their head in? Vs just walking away.

If I am walking along, minding my business, or worse hiding from a you, a would be assailant, and you so much as push me I am going to fight back with everything I have especially if I know you have a gun.

If someone is following me, in the dark, at night, I can pretty much presume that they do not have good intentions.

Questioning my escalation of force while justifying Zimmerman's is rich.

Again, I don't know who started it. It could very well have been initiated by Martin, If so Zimmerman's claim of self defense is justifiable. But, you don't know who started it either.

Unless you were actually at the scene of this incident or on the jury of this case, people really need to stop playing armchair judge or armchair attorney. It is amazing how many law degrees have been passed out since this case started. I believe in our court system, while nothing is perfect , you gotta believe they made the right choice based upon all the evidence. Failure to believe and constantly questioning the system will only create chaos which will drag our country down to 3rd world level.

Unless you were actually at the scene of this incident or on the jury of this case, people really need to stop playing armchair judge or armchair attorney. It is amazing how many law degrees have been passed out since this case started. I believe in our court system, while nothing is perfect , you gotta believe they made the right choice based upon all the evidence. Failure to believe and constantly questioning the system will only create chaos which will drag our country down to 3rd world level.

This. I'm done.

we both know there are plenty of acts of assault that don't leave a mark.

Yeah, I'm going to claim self defense because I got pushed. Pretty hard to justify. Again tray is at fault if he went that far off the deep end because of a shove.

Who is to say that Martin wasn't shoved by Zimmerman who knew his gun was within reach if he lost control of the fight? Who's to say that Zimmerman had already decided that this was one of the home invaders and he was going to stoke him into a fight so he could finish it?

Evidence doesn't show the above.

Reasonable doubt goes both ways but a self-defense claim puts the burden of proof upon the dead victim.

I want to sit down and talk to you some day. From what I have seen on the forum from you I think it would be intellectually stimulating.

Yeah, I'm going to claim self defense because I got pushed. Pretty hard to justify. Again tray is at fault if he went that far off the deep end because of a shove.

Evidence doesn't show the above.

Welcome to the wonderful world of what if. The real question is why choose a side when no one really knows the points that would make choosing a side make sense? People are trying so hard to find reasons to justify their beliefs. When you can make 10000000 scenarios with the facts given it makes me wonder why certain people's side always leaves one person at fault. We need to be more open minded as Americans in general. Neither one of those guys are innocent or guilty in my eyes. They were victims of messed up circumstance caused by poor choices.

Agree with you 100% Sadily to say, but we are heading that way.

wish there were a couple george zimmermans in that video. especially on the bus bench

http://www.toledoblade.com/image/2007/08/31/800x_b1_cCM_z/Retired-OSU-president-slams-Buckeye-fans-culture-of-rioting-2.jpg

The fact that this comment does not work for this picture is acknowledgement that this is a race issue.

http://www.toledoblade.com/image/2007/08/31/800x_b1_cCM_z/Retired-OSU-president-slams-Buckeye-fans-culture-of-rioting-2.jpg

The fact that this comment does not work for this picture is acknowledgement that this is a race issue.

or maybe because there arent people attacking other people in your pic

That's how I interpreted it.

cant fix stupid i guess

but let me get this straight, there are people attacking innocent bystanders in that video, i dont know the race of either side, the video is to grainey, and my comment is that i wish those people could have defended themselves from a mob and that to you is a racist comment?

cant fix stupid i guess

but let me get this straight, there are people attacking innocent bystanders in that video, i dont know the race of either side, the video is to grainey, and my comment is that i wish those people could have defended themselves from a mob and that to you is a racist comment?

I didn't watch the video. I see now. I'll acquiesce this one.