Zimmerman found not guilty

10phone2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He makes good sense. People who are around black people all the time know the nonsense they glorify on tv is exaggerated. The news will show all the negative but a small percentage of the positive. Most places are not like Chicago where people get shot weekly. I know it's a form of "entertainment", but who's to tell the guys in the country or deep in the burbs that its not real. Like said earlier in this thread.. media are the biggest trolls.

Just think about it... White males almost mirror black men when you compare sexual crimes to murder. The difference is you don't see pop and country stars making songs about forcing themselves on a woman at the park. The Pope doesn't have a top ten single called "Grabbing Little Timmys Nuts". When you personally glorify what others think is wrong already, you make it harder on everyone.

The news will show all the negative but a small percentage of the positive.

This is why I quit watching the news on TV and just read it online and it printed form. One day try watching just the last few minutes of the whole broadcast. That is when you get positive news :(

This is why I quit watching the news on TV and just read it online and it printed form. One day try watching just the last few minutes of the whole broadcast. That is when you get positive news :(

To be honest, it's not just the news. Sites like World Star Hip Hop get their bs from idiots who would rather tape a fight than break it up.

He makes good sense. People who are around black people all the time know the nonsense they glorify on tv is exaggerated. The news will show all the negative but a small percentage of the positive. Most places are not like Chicago where people get shot weekly. I know it's a form of "entertainment", but who's to tell the guys in the country or deep in the burbs that its not real. Like said earlier in this thread.. media are the biggest trolls.

Just think about it... White males almost mirror black men when you compare sexual crimes to murder. The difference is you don't see pop and country stars making songs about forcing themselves on a woman at the park. The Pope doesn't have a top ten single called "Grabbing Little Timmys Nuts". When you personally glorify what others think is wrong already, you make it harder on everyone.

CR just got fucked by the BC cock of knowledge and wisdom.

That's almost exactly the same thing I was saying about guns just the other day. Those of us that are pro gun know all of the safe fun things you can do with them. Most non gun people nowadays have no knowledge of guns other that Hollywood and the media, they think that the only thing that a gun is used for is killing someone.

I agree it is entirely an issue of culture and economic status that leads to increased crime by black Americans. However,

is not true according to the FBI UCR stats. Census data gives white demographics at ~73% and blacks at ~13%. Per capita arrest offenses are higher for blacks than white Americans for all violent crimes and sexual offenses. The only arrests that match population distribution are DUIs and liquor laws.

I recently looked at this from reading another article shooting down the NAACP's / race-baiters' ideas that white-on-black violent crime is the most pressing issue faced by black Americans, and the apparent willful ignorance of rampant black-on-black crime. The argument was that to truly have a discussion on racism, the issues that actually exist should be the focus, not individual sensationalized stories based on lack of evidence, misplaced emotional responses from unfound evidence, and pure bullshit lies from the media. In other words, the whole Zimmerman thing.

That's racist!

:fuuuu:

KillJoy

White males almost mirror black men when you compare sexual crimes to murder.

Let's reserve a spot to verify this on a percentage of the respective populations not just numbers. I don't have time to look it up but if you're looking at strictly numbers I might agree. However considering this country is 75/25% white/black I bet percentages of their respective populations will show the numbers differently.

Again all facts need verified and the above is just my hunch.

Let's reserve a spot to verify this on a percentage of the respective populations not just numbers. I don't have time to look it up but if you're looking at strictly numbers I might agree. However considering this country is 75/25% white/black I bet percentages of their respective populations will show the numbers differently.

Again all facts need verified and the above is just my hunch.

How America thinks:

More than 240,000 woman are raped by white males than black males. However, since the percentage per 1000 is lower it means you are more likely to be raped by a black male.

Behind the scenes:

A white male is more likely to be acquitted due to having better representation and not having to deal with things like profiling, perceptions, and "stats". So now that number that we have is skewed. When white women accuse black men of rape they just tell their families goodbye because in a lot of cases its guilty until proven innocent.

Why do black men think like this?

Among the 182 exoneration cases, where the race of wrongly convicted people is known, nearly 75 percent are men of color. No two cases are alike, but in many of them, police focused on an African American man immediately and ignored information that might have led to other suspects. In some of them, police coerced confessions, prosecutors concealed evidence and defense attorneys for poor defendants failed to challenge faulty evidence and law enforcement tactics.
If you think about the expand data for crimes where dna evidence is not available you can clearly see why it's guilty until proven innocent. Being told to confess or get life in prison, poor representation, statistics that show a lower education level for black males in general.... a lot going into those behind the scenes number.

Why does this happen???

But despite the progress, many of the underlying problems discussed by President Roosevelt remain: the intense visceral reaction to rape claims, the rush to judgment when it comes to rape, and the frequent, and unjust, punishment of the innocent in our zeal to punish the guilty. We have outgrown our taste for literally lynching men accused of rape. But our law enforcement and judicial apparatuses are too often wielded to deter rape at all costs, manifesting a casual indifference to men falsely accused of rape, both black and white, that can be just as destructive, just as evil, as lynching.

So, to answer the question... yes the number when calculated into percentages is higher for black males.

Like the guy said, black people in general are being let down by other black people and how they carry themselves. If we don't have on a suit and tie we are molly popping thugs. When it comes to court, the police, judges, jury, etc it's just "another one of those n*****". Who cares if he didn't rape anyone, if we put him behind bars now he wont be able to kill someone later. The guy just LOOKS like trouble.

It's one less thug on the street.

See how that line mirrors what many of you think of Treyvon even though you don't really even know him

I agree that what happened to Treyvon, innocent rapists in jail, and profiling in general can be linked back to many of those same people that hate it and think its wrong.

Ok. I'm done.

What if Zimmerman was white. Came across this and ding, ding...I forgot all about this but I do recall the matter. Ironic that such a thing gets forgotten so quickly when the shoes are reversed.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/what_if_trayvon_had_been_white_and_the_shooter_black.html