Cousin's work being showcased on DIY Network

TimTaylor751647545500

I hope this doesn't sound too much like advertising, because that is not my goal with this post and I'm not sure if this is the appropriate spot to post something like this, but we're just really proud to be able to share this news. My wife's cousin's work is going to be on the DIY program, "I Want That" July 31st and I'm trying to get him as much exposure as possible. Chris does amazing work and has really been starting to succeed recently after struggling for a number of years to get noticed. Some may remember me posting about his work before when he was lucky enough to have a piece offered up on WOOT a while back.

http://www.theoakbarrelcompany.com/images/products/oak-ice-box4.jpg

His Oak Ice Box will be featured on episode 311 if you're interested in checking it out.

that's some really cool stuff......I always enjoy looking at how creative people can get with what would otherwise be an ordinary object. I also enjoy seeing new takes on ways to cool my beer down. :D

Well, cousin Chris isn't all too happy with the DIY Network. They didn't even mention the name of his company let alone his name or where you can buy his products. My buddy Gregg,(tripleGmax) who built the website, saw a very small increase in traffic. So Chris is out $3600 of product (he sent them 3 coolers) and no way for people to know where to buy from.

Well, cousin Chris isn't all too happy with the DIY Network. They didn't even mention the name of his company let alone his name or where you can buy his products. My buddy Gregg,(tripleGmax) who built the website, saw a very small increase in traffic. So Chris is out $3600 of product (he sent them 3 coolers) and no way for people to know where to buy from.

That is super shitty. Will he get his product back? I'd be getting some answers and quick!

side note..love his work! wife wants to buy a cooler from him! :)