Fuck this shit

Gergwheel1647545492

I wore shorts and a T-shirt on a bike once....never did it again. Rocks hurt and engine heat sucks.

Luckily when I laid mine down I was smart enough to have my jacket, jeans and a good helmet. Never again will I ever ride without safety gear.

Neighbor across the street from me in UA bought a coworkers Yamaha V-star 650 on a whim last year. Just saw him last night...he drove right into the front of a stopped PT Cruiser in Giant Eagle's parking lot. Fortunately it was low-speed...he bruised his inner thighs from hitting the gas tank. :no::no::no:

Found out from my wifey in FL that a guy I knew in Naples was killed earlier this year riding his bike. I don't have FB so I didn't hear about it when it happened. :(

Be careful riding out there, guys!

How the fuck are the retards in shorts and t-shirts on crotch rockets still alive and kicking. No helmet. No jacket. No gloves.

You forgot flip flops.

Don't even get me started on Harley guys that don't even own helmets!

They want to feel the wind in their hair... And the pavement.

I fucking hate seeing dumbasses in flip flops riding, I always hope they wreck. The one thing that will always make me wear a helmet, and it sounds dumb, is the fact that I was hit in the face mask by a giant bug one day. If I didnt have a shell and that hit me, I may have wrecked.

I fucking hate seeing dumbasses in flip flops riding, I always hope they wreck. The one thing that will always make me wear a helmet, and it sounds dumb, is the fact that I was hit in the face mask by a giant bug one day. If I didnt have a shell and that hit me, I may have wrecked.

I had a june bug blast me once and it was a very loud thud on my helmet, i can't imagine what that would have felt like hitting my skull!

They don't have to see them, they can hear them!!!

Please tell me that people on here have seen the South Park episode making fun of Harley riders.

It's a 2 part process for HD riders.

1. Rev your set all the fucking time to attract attention.

2. Be sure to not wear a helmet to get recognized.

That's one of my favorite episode :lolguy:

+1 not to mention some of the nasty ass bug guts I've seen smeared across my visor, I would hate to have that crap all over my face.

I sold my street bike last weekend. I will only ride off road/track, with gear now.

I just can't get where people's head is at to ride without protective gear.

" I want to feel free"

"The wind in my hair"

" Weeeeeeeeeeeee"

" I want to play motorcycle gang" SOA

"I look bad ass"

Fuck that

It gets annoying. Especially people who ride a sport bike like a jackass. Swerving pointlessly in their lane makes me want to run them into a fucking ditch and burn their bike to the frame. All sorts of jackassery on bikes pisses me.

Last summer I had a bird hit me straight in the visor, still have a giant scratch on the visor from it. Scared the shit outta me

Or the ones that tear around with their helmet strapped to the back instead of on their head.

Thanks for raising my insurance assholes!

there is a guy that crusies around in powell with an older gixer and the helmet is ALWAYS strapped to the side. I don't understand it? Does he think it is cool?

Let me know how cool it is when your bike goes down.

A few thoughts:

1. I am far too impulsive to ever responsibly own or ride a motorcycle.

2. If I did own one, I would always ride with all the gear. I'd walk around in the grocery store with all of it on, including the helmet.

3. I think any bird that gets hit by anything on the ground deserves to die. Seriously, if you have capability of flying over shit, and then get hit by something, then too bad, idiot.

A few thoughts:

1. I am far too impulsive to ever responsibly own or ride a motorcycle.

2. If I did own one, I would always ride with all the gear. I'd walk around in the grocery store with all of it on, including the helmet.

3. I think any bird that gets hit by anything on the ground deserves to die. Seriously, if you have capability of flying over shit, and then get hit by something, then too bad, idiot.

You sir are full of epic-ness

Had to hand break and foot break to a motor cycle that pulled out in front of me three days ago. T shirt, shorts, sandals...no helmet. I gave him a bird at the first red light and a piece of my mind.

Only a piece though as I need all I have lol.