Jerry Sienfeld & Chris Rock get coffee in a lambo

Cool find. Better warn them that they will get a front plate ticket if they come to Cbus.

Call me picky, but I also find it annoyingly stupid when people put the make or model of their car on their plate. Why? The logo is fucking 18" from the plate and says the same thing! I saw an M6 today with a Jersey Plate "MY M6" Really? because I thought it was mine.....

Call me picky, but I also find it annoyingly stupid when people put the make or model of their car on their plate. Why? The logo is fucking 18" from the plate and says the same thing! I saw an M6 today with a Jersey Plate "MY M6" Really? because I thought it was mine.....

I find the plate bracket with the make or model to be more offensive, but I do agree. Only way you can do that is if you debadge making the plate and or bracket the only location you can get the info.

....I like them all....

+10. They are all well-edited, I love the conversations, and watching the close-ups of coffee-products being brewed makes my mouth water. I can almost smell the roasted beans. :)

The Muira is a sexxxy car. Looks like the owner is a guy out of Cincinnati. $heeeeeit...if Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno wanted my Muira, I'd be honored!