Anyone have an M&P 9mm fullsize?

rampage

I have one and like it a lot. I shot a glock and springfield before I purchased the M&P to see what gun I liked the best.

The only issue I have is the trigger is not as smooth as the glock or springfield, but the over all feel of the gun in my hand is much better. The feel of the gun in my hand is a bigger deal than the trigger, because that can be taken care of.

It has not given me any issues with ammo, eats anything I put through it, cleaning is easy, and the range and carry kit is a great value.

I have a fairly fresh early production MP9 full size. The trigger cleaned up easily and and is pretty decent after awhile, but the reset sucks if that's your thing. It is very comfortably to shoot for me, Mine has a stoppage maybe once every couple thousand rounds, and my mags of multiple revisions work fine with brass case ammo but after maybe 10 cycles with dirty steel-case they occasionally get hung up feeding. The accuracy is okay for range work, but very ammo-picky and some ammo will only shoot about 6" groups while some shoots 3" groups with a flyer 1 in 5, pretty normal for an M&P.

I have a full size 9. I put an apex DCAEK kit in it after about 10 rounds. Except for one squib load (my own fault for using shitty powder) I've been more than pleased with it. I carry it just as much as I carry my kimber.

I have a full size 9. I put an apex DCAEK kit in it after about 10 rounds. Except for one squib load (my own fault for using shitty powder) I've been more than pleased with it. I carry it just as much as I carry my kimber.

Where was my call?

I have a fairly fresh early production MP9 full size. The trigger cleaned up easily and and is pretty decent after awhile, but the reset sucks if that's your thing. It is very comfortably to shoot for me, Mine has a stoppage maybe once every couple thousand rounds, and my mags of multiple revisions work fine with brass case ammo but after maybe 10 cycles with dirty steel-case they occasionally get hung up feeding. The accuracy is okay for range work, but very ammo-picky and some ammo will only shoot about 6" groups while some shoots 3" groups with a flyer 1 in 5, pretty normal for an M&P.

That's really what I was wondering about. I'd read a lot about accuracy issues but wondered if it was real or just online hive mind bs

you could always spend a couple hundo for an aftermarket barrel, there are multiple options... OR get a newer one, which are generally much better. Look on the underside of the barrel for one or two dimples, depending