Man down!!!!!!

gixxie750

hey jerm glad to hear your doin better man...sorry for that happening to ya..so you out for the season or just a few months...

im definantly not doing better dude, im in tonsof pain, the nurse is bringing some percocets, along with the delouden

might not have surgury till monday or tuesday, so i have to deal with this for a few days, it hurts so bad, my talis boneis fractures, and it "spun

'

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess depending on how you wreck plays a role in it, but yeah you would think they would have. im pretty sure tho it woulda been much worse without them

true, agreed.

yeah, if i see the firefighter who cut my boots, im gonna clock him, and then get away by hopping on one foot as fast as i can.

:lol:

need some MX boots IMO ;)

yea I thought about that, then I thought about how stiff they are :(

sad to hear that man :( glad you made it out in one piece and that your gear allowed you to actually talk to us. hope you get into surgery soon and rehab and all that fun stuff goes over well. and just a piece of advice, do your rehab exercises, stretches, etc. and you wil not end up like the guy at your work. those people know what they are doing and will get you back up and walking just fine.

and dont sell the tard, you still got circleville mang!

man im sorry to here this jerm i made it to the track got in went through tech and looked for you guys couldnt find anyone so i called matt and he told me everything. my mom broker her ankle and had the get the same surgery once the screws are in place you will feel so much better i have broken my ankle multiple times it sucks... but heal up and make sure the good lookin nurses take care of you man let me know if you need anything the phones always on.