Man down!!!!!!

gixxie750

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am soooo glad your OK Jeremy !!! buzz me if you need help with something, I know how hard it is to not be able to walk for months and what you going through ! I'll stop through and help with anything you need !!

CAt

well, im back home now, in alot of pain, but thats all they can do there, i have faith that my bone is getting all the blood it needs and its not dead. If anything happens im suing mercy hospital because they did not get me into surgury asap, they knew it was rotated, and they should have know that cut off the blood supply to the bone. they also fed me at 11am saturday morning which also postponed my surgury, my surgeon is great though, as soon as he heard about me, he has a trasport crew at mercy to take me to him at Univerity Hospital within 15 minutes, the nurse at mercy said she has never seen that happen.

they said the bone looked pretty good for not having blood to them for 22 hours.

thanks everyone! im gonna be stuck at home for a while, if anyone goes out riding, stop by and say hey!

Sorry to hear bro. Heal up.

And get out of there before a Buffalo Bill looking man nurse gives you a spongebath. :D

actually i had a really hot nurse on saturday before my surgury, she undressed me, so i guess thats like getting to 1.5 base? I was tempted to grab her ass and blame it on the drugs

:lol:

i know nurses and they love that type of attention :)

bwahaha, it would be believeable too, dude, i was on so much drugs, i still am, like im taking 650mg of percocet every couple hours and not sure how much, but im on morphine too, they took away that good stuff though, dilouden or whatever it was, man i miss that stuff..

actually i had a really hot nurse on saturday before my surgury, she undressed me, so i guess thats like getting to 1.5 base? I was tempted to grab her ass and blame it on the drugs

I tried that w/my last surgery, and nurses aren't falling for that anymore!

Glad you're still around to post, and hope you don't give up riding. I was hit by 2 cars in May '07, shattered right forearm and right jaw. Have 5 titanium plates w/20 screws holding my jaw together and a 15" titanium rod (yes that's right ladies:D) w/15 screws holding my forearm together. Jaw wired shut for 6 weeks, and about 6 months of therapy for my arm/wrist, but I got back on the horse as soon as I could roll the throttle.

Glad as hell you made it through and surgery went well, but don't sell the bike until you're completely off the drugs. Diladed is great, but it spikes you BP

no, i wasnt, it wasnt much, my jacket ripped at my elbow, its like a half dollar size pieceof rash, i cant see it, but there is some that hurts pretty bad on my lower back thats probably 5"x3", it hurts pretty bad if i dont lay on it right, my jacket is in bad shape, dont buy anything cortech, i got it pretty much for communting, and i use my gericke suit for rides, but man, this thing is torn to shreds, my levi jeans only have a few small holes in them, no joke, minus what the armor in the jacket probably did for me, my jeans protected me more than my jacket. haha you should see my wallet, the corner is burned through, holes in a few of my cards.

the corner of my cell phone is also grinded off, just the battery case, haha

really guys, im just happy to be alive, someone was watching over me, thats for sure

I tried that w/my last surgery, and nurses aren't falling for that anymore!

Glad you're still around to post, and hope you don't give up riding. I was hit by 2 cars in May '07, shattered right forearm and right jaw. Have 5 titanium plates w/20 screws holding my jaw together and a 15" titanium rod (yes that's right ladies:D) w/15 screws holding my forearm together. Jaw wired shut for 6 weeks, and about 6 months of therapy for my arm/wrist, but I got back on the horse as soon as I could roll the throttle.

Glad as hell you made it through and surgery went well, but don't sell the bike until you're completely off the drugs. Diladed is great, but it spikes you BP

holy shit, I don't think from my fingertips to my elbow it is 15"

:(

:lol: