Calling out OHIO! BoostedGt

THE BUCKET

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens when people run their mouth on the internet to the wrong person. Dude is going to come here and take the house/rent payments of a few people...

no one on this board would do it, but i know a few people that would take the challenge for sure.

no one on this board would do it, but i know a few people that would take the challenge for sure.

I heard that someone who gets on here is one of the people who ran their mouth at boostedgt and that's why he is coming up this way.

I doubt anybody here would step up to boosted, let alone have something worth his time. Unless Ray or Mark get bored playing watch the rainout :lolguy:

I heard that someone who gets on here is one of the people who ran their mouth at boostedgt and that's why he is coming up this way.

I doubt anybody here would step up to boosted, let alone have something worth his time. Unless Ray or Mark get bored playing watch the rainout :lolguy:

ray and mark are not the only fast people in this area. Some just dont have the "magazine fame" that they do, but that doesnt mean the heavy hitters with deep pockets will hide.

brb, calling DWiggins :lol: his 8 second car and wealth should be no issue

:lolguy: he is to busy looking in a mirror telling himself how epic he is....

I know of a certain family down in southern ohio that's not "internet fast" that might show up to play :gabe:

Wow, should make for some interesting racing. I'm sure there are a few cbus guys who could give him a run for his money, literaly . Anyone see this video below that! Guys water box must have been full of oil.

Wow, should make for some interesting racing. I'm sure there are a few cbus guys who could give him a run for his money, literaly . Anyone see this video below that! Guys water box must have been full of oil.

No oil, that's what happens when you try to race big HP cars on a cold, no prep track. There are 10 second cars that hurt feelings there because they can get from point A to point B quicker.

So what exactly is a "small tire"?

10.5 tire usually

I know of 4 people in columbus off the top of my head that would try him, a few fellas in Xenia, and some cheap cunts from up north who aint got shit else to do.

A few people from Middletown/North Cincinnati called him out publicly... Metcalf and he says Phil Hines are in it to win it.

I also hear Wayne is going to OKC to race... and says he wouldnt mind lining up against boostedgt

A few people from Middletown/North Cincinnati called him out publicly... Metcalf and he says Phil Hines are in it to win it.

I also hear Wayne is going to OKC to race... and says he wouldnt mind lining up against boostedgt

dammit why do you always ruin it for me!!!:p