Video converting question

87GT

I have a lot of MKV files with dual audio and subtitle tracks that I want to convert and burn to DVD with a simple menu. I've been trying to use AVStoDVD but it crashes often. It seems to work if I don't have the program compress many files to fit on one DVD but it has to run ffmpeg in safe mode after it tries in normal mode. It does this with all the videos I am trying to convert in a batch run. Pretty annoying to click a box on each one after it fails. Would be nice if there was one freeware program that did everything for me and either gave me vob files and/or will burn after conversion without problems. Ideas?

I've found some other all in one programs like Sothink movie dvd maker and Aone movie dvd maker but they don't support multiple channels. I end up with only one language and one subtitle stream.

It isn't for me. I am making a DVD for someone who can't figure out anything other than putting a disk into their DVD player.

DVD Flick seems to be working but it won't see the subtitles. I guess I can rip the subs out manually and add them back in with DVD Fab. It says you can load subs separate.