zanesville animal release guy auction

Duff1647545513

Its amazing what drug money will buy

This is the first claim about drugs I have heard. He was into a lot of things, illegal buying/selling of firearms and such but never heard anything about drugs.

I know most of us out here don't buy the suicide thing.

• 2 weeks later...
This was the absolute worst planned, worst organized, worst quality auction that I have ever been to. Nothing but scrap. Everything was beat to shit or was just never cared for. I stayed less than an hour.

This was the absolute worst planned, worst organized, worst quality auction that I have ever been to. Nothing but scrap. Everything was beat to shit or was just never cared for. I stayed less than an hour.

I feel better now for forgetting about it.

If not mistaken Terry owned a Motorcycle shop and a gun store before he started having problems with the .gov.

Essentially Terry got in trouble for weapons because he was a Class 3 dealer or had class 3 weapon. He closed his gun store down and still had the class 3 weapons in his possession. Without proper paperwork to own them. The .gov decided they were gonna make an example of him.

(this may or not be 100% accurate) I am relaying a story of a guy who was friends with him and said they used to ride motorcycles together.