If street racing was legal...

phil

Dear Captain of the USS Irony:

Hat's = contraction for "hat is"

As in "My hat is off to you."

Hats would imply that someone took off more than one hat. People usually only wear one hat at a time.

Nice try, but it looks like you nailed the iceberg.

Be sure to go down with the ship.

LOL :fuckyeah:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats*

You obviously aren't too bright either...

I was going to bust your ass for this but I know why you're in this thread, so I'll just give you props for coming in and saying something.

Also, John said it best anyway.

You really have little man syndrome. Funny thing is, you're the joke.

The proof is in the pudding, and I can backup what I say. You, unfortunately, cannot.

You really picked the wrong week to try to e-battle me.

You failed repeatedly. You whined about Chris Lane and how he didn't do shit to support you. You talk shit about every fucking person behind their back, then kiss their ass when they can do something for you. But you won't tell him or anyone else to their face what you say behind their back.

If you don't like it, want to treat your "friends" like shit, then go elsewhere and don't let the door hit you on your sorry ass.

Also, you can take that joke of advertising out of your info and sig, no one fucking cares.

Again, I can also race all day long. You don't, your mouth only does the racing for you.

Seriously, go away if CR is that bad. BTW, leave my wife out of this. This will be your only warning.

http://i.imgur.com/9gGQeNq.gif

Because my join date is 2011? Point is nobody cares what anyone makes, so what's the point of posting it on the internet?

That is an old running joke that hasen't been brought up in a while, but yes it proves you a newb. Move along.