2001 Corolla

Tractor

Anyone know where the 12v comes from for the 2nd cigarette lighter that is installed near the parking brake handle between the driver and passenger seats? I checked all the fuses I can find and don't see any that would be for it, also don't see anything else blown or not functioning. I'm almost thinking its tapped into the parking brake switch or something in the shifter assembly.

Wiring diagram would be so helpful.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it, the dash cigarette lighter just needed sprayed with electrical cleaner. The second one must be something else. If I get tired of messing with it I'll just run another wire and forget it.

"The power outlet itself has a fusible link on the back of it, it is a short and thin section of tin wire that will act as a fusible link at the (+) supply and will burn out.

I am not sure if that helps, you have more issues to deal with right now.

The plug unit can be popped out and replaced. Or find a 7.5 to 10 watt fusible link. "

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/16-archived-corolla-threads/36243-help-12v-120w-aux-power-outlet-dead.html