• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Love me some Geto Boys. I met all of them and partied with a few of them back in the day in Houston just before they busted out of the local scene. That song is still one of my favorites to this day.

Ghetto Boys are one of the few hardcore Gangster Rap groups that are capable of producing 100% art. Not Music, Art. Their Music has soul, meaning, and that unmistakable rhythm :megusta:.

Led Zepplin: Art

Pink Floyd: Art

Ghetto Boys: Art

Not saying Rap isn't art (Most everything from the 90's is teetering on it). But alot of Ghetto boys Tracks are in a league of there own. Dont even get me started on the crap that those skinny-jean hipster-rappers produce today, god, it's nauseating

BTW, who did you party with? Brad? Bushwick? Must have been some epic times. Brad Jordan is the real fucking deal.

Some more Ghetto boys, since we're on the topic.

*Uploaded By yours Truly, nearly 8 years ago* - Probably one of my favorite GB Tracks, Bushwick's verse is the downright shit.

And of course, "Still". No Art found here, this is straight Gangster Rap at its finest.

this thread blows

Your more then welcome to make it better by adding some tracks off your playlists. You had a slamming system back in the day, so im guessing you have a knack for some genre of Music. Post it up.

On the Rap note, mainly all the 90's Gangster rap I post. I know it might be a little overkill, but said Rap is literally vanishing from the face of the earth without so much as a trace. Its tragic. Think for a second if Classic Rock simply didn't exist. Petty, The Eagles, Joe Walsh? Yea, all that amazing Classic Rock, gone. Lost. Never played and never passed on. That's whats happening with all the OG Rap from the 90's. It's downright depressing.

I post it here so others know its out there.

I'd Start a Radio Station to play it (seriously, already looked into it) but you can't play unedited/dirty tracks until after 10:00pm. The FCC changes that rule and I start a Radio Station within a Month.

Also, I don't listen to much of this hardcore shit anymore. Moved on to other genre's.

But man alive, back when I was 18, moving serious weight, making $70,000/year, and rolling a pimp tight Caddy, man, I slammed that shit hard.

Ballin Baby :) And thats all on the real-tip. No bullshit. Thats why I laugh when people on here give me shit about how much money I have or Im making at my current age. When I was 18 I was making more then what most of you in your 30's are making now. Who knows, maybe i'll have some serious money again someday....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=731&pictureid=8575

Let me be clear, we all weren't best friends or anything. I meant them after Richard (Bushwick Bill) joined. This is when there was quite a bit of shifting within the group. I was not privy to inside shit or anything. More like acquaintances as we had some shared connections and attended a few of the same parties. Soo many years ago; simply another lifetime ago.

Man, has me thinking, now... Whole 'nother person back then.

Soo many years ago; simply another lifetime ago.

Man, has me thinking, now... Whole 'nother person back then.

I know them feels, word for word, quite well myself.

Came across 1 or 2 posts of your posts like 2-3 years back that gave me the inclination you were fairly deep in the game at one point. Thankfully I never managed to get on the FED's radar, local law enforcement stalked me like nobody's business though. Man they wanted me bad, especially once I got that Caddy. That said, 12 years later and their isn't a damn thing on my record ;).

Edited by acklac7

Just saw this last night. I'm about 4.2M hits late to the party but I get there eventually. Sounds like they drifted back towards the metallica I know and not that abomination they've been the last couple of albums.

• 3 weeks later...

I woke last night to the sound of thunder, how far off I sat and wondered.

Started humming a song from 1962

Aint it funny how the night moves, when you just dont seem to have as much to loose.

Strange how the night moves...

With Autumn closing in...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...