1950s Vintage or Hot Rod needed

mrs.cos

Not sure where to put this.

one of my studio mates is doing a band photoshoot in september and is looking for 1950's or earlier car, Hot rods would also be acceptable.. I dont have a ton of details yet...

let me know what you got, thanks!

Not sure where to put this.

one of my studio mates is doing a band photoshoot in september and is looking for 1950's or earlier car, Hot rods would also be acceptable.. I dont have a ton of details yet...

let me know what you got, thanks!

When you get details of what the shoot will entail let me know and I can relay the info.

When you get details of what the shoot will entail let me know and I can relay the info.

September 8th or 15th

Me:Will anyone be in the car or touching it?

Him: There will likely be someone possibly sitting in the front sear or leaning against it, but with extreme care.

What kind of details should i ask him about, other than dates?

What about something like this?

954622_10201432976333207_1807495401_n.jpg

I asked him his thoughts and i think he is now leaning more towards a vintage car of some sorts.

me- Any Details i can tell them about?

Him - Anything from the 1950s, either convertible or hard top. Could be a Ford, Chevy, etc

Right on. Good luck with the search & the shoot.

Thanks Tim!

Do you know where you are going to shoot? Some of these guys dont like to drive super far, or flat bad to stuff like this.

if you're here in town, it shouldn't be an issue, but if you are looking to take it out into a field in Newark or something....

A field or country road is ideal. If there is something like that near the owner, we could come to them.