Mid Ohio Honda Super Cycle Weekend

chrisknight

Ill be there with my travel trailer and several friends from Mansfield. Naturally my bike as well. Figure some of the people from the boards I know can crash along at my trailer, fully contained with A/C shower, toilet, etc, so makes life nice at the tracks and races.

I probably wont stay up there, although that's my kind of camping. :) I rode up last year to the super cycle weekend, it was kick ass.

Anyone else riding up?

I might ride down if it doesn't interfere with my work or racing schedule. And, only if the weather cooperates. Good excuse to visit the folks.

And yea, it does seem awful early... it used to be the weekend right before the CART race... but that was the first weekend in August so really, I guess they only moved it up a week.

I might ride down if it doesn't interfere with my work or racing schedule. And, only if the weather cooperates. Good excuse to visit the folks.

And yea, it does seem awful early... it used to be the weekend right before the CART race... but that was the first weekend in August so really, I guess they only moved it up a week.

It is early this year. It's usually in August. I'll be there. I won't be camping though.