Jobs for people with felonies...

smokin5s

My "sister" had a felony on her record and is living with my mother and her 3 kids... She is telling my mom that she can't get a job but I don't buy that there is no one that will hire someone with a criminal background... They live on the east side, does anyone know of places that will hire people with felonies on their record.. Does anyone have any leads?

My "sister" had a felony on her record and is living with my mother and her 3 kids... She is telling my mom that she can't get a job but I don't buy that there is no one that will hire someone with a criminal background... They live on the east side, does anyone know of places that will hire people with felonies on their record.. Does anyone have any leads?

Hell any warehouse job, pizza shop wouldn't give two craps. She just wants to get the free ride.

be honest on the application and youd be surprised... its when people try to hide shit it gets em in trouble

I have never put on an application that I have been convicted of multiple felonies and to my knowledge it has never been checked out.

Put it on the the app and its a guarantee you wont get hired.

I am convicted felon a couple times over and Ive never had a problem working. Tell that bitch to get a job.

How many of you have criminal backgrounds and experience dealing with this? I ask since some of you are so damn sure of yourselves. :gabe:

She is going to have to accept that even when she gets a job, it'll probably be a shitty one and if she uses a service that helps her, she'll probably be treated second class at the job simply becuz of her record.

She does have options, however. Hell, generally the state offers programs for those with felonies.

How many of you have criminal backgrounds and experience dealing with this? I ask since some of you are so damn sure of yourselves. :gabe:

She is going to have to accept that even when she gets a job, it'll probably be a shitty one and if she uses a service that helps her, she'll probably be treated second class at the job simply becuz of her record.

She does have options, however. Hell, generally the state offers programs for those with felonies.

Well sounds like she shouldn't of screwed up and got a felony... I have NO sympathy for people who fuck up bad enough to get one. MEH

Most if not every job I've had wouldn't hire felons and the places actually did the background check. So yes being a felon can put a significant disadvantage to finding a job, but like others said it isn't impossible, however not likely to find a good job that won't exclude felons. So she'll need to lower her standards. Eventually getting the felony expunged would be ideal.

I know McDonald doesn't hire felons.. and the worst part is, I wouldn't hire that POS that my parents insist on me calling my "sister" but I can't stand on seeing her mooch off of my mother any longer. If anyone knows of anywhere that will hire trash please let me know. I told my mom about Chipolte and she said she'd take her there today and fill out an app.

I know McDonald doesn't hire felons.. and the worst part is, I wouldn't hire that POS that my parents insist on me calling my "sister" but I can't stand on seeing her mooch off of my mother any longer. If anyone knows of anywhere that will hire trash please let me know. I told my mom about Chipolte and she said she'd take her there today and fill out an app.

If I'm not mistaken there's a job opening up in Pataskala paying 11.50hr planting tulips.

They will. Worked with a dude that got caught with 11 kilos of coke.