Dog advice

PRD2BDF

As some of you know, I rescued/adopted a chocolate lab that Derek (TurboRust) found.

Said dog. I named her Twila.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/508E0F99-881B-4BC9-9E0A-EC29A99F78B4-40981-00001102169A090C_zpsbde5527b.jpg

I need a dog seat cover for the Saab since she keeps sliding around on it because racecar but really it's because it's leather. It would need to have a nonslip backing. Didn't know if anyone had any suggestions or preference for a certain brand.

Also any other advices regarding dog care would be helpful since my last dog was an outdoor dog and basically took care of herself.

Several choices of "seat protection".

http://www.duluthtrading.com/search/searchresults/sitesearchresults.aspx?pg=1&p_keyword=dog+car+set+covers&p_utk=do&p_search_sid=&p_origin=mens-home&processor=content

Good luck with your new kid, she looks great.

How much are shots, does anyone know? I've never found out the typical costs of shots no saw that pet supplies near me has free rabies shots on Sunday so I may take advantage if that

You'll never get a straight answer for this because everybody's vet is different

Just bought some seat covers from Walmart. Covers the whole back seat. I ended up getting front covers too. This protects all seats from my kids dirty soccer shoes and my german shepherd and beagle. The whole set was $34. They also had a Dickies brand back seat cover for under $20.