NFL non ohio state football.

Spidey2721

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't try to rationalize a shitty trade....clowns lol

I'm a steelers fan. I'm laughing that browns fans say they traded their best offensive weapon. Their best offensive weapon was 40th in ypc last year.

his O-line wasn't really great though......

He's a good back, he'll thrive in Indy where they actually have a good passing game

Pretty sure their o line was one of the better ones last year. They just really blow this year.

• Upvote 1

Dear god please do not let them draft Johnny Manziel, I am on the verge of totally denouncing my being a fan as it is. I don't think it's the fact that they got rid of Richardson as much as it's the fact they drafted him so high only to turn around and trade him off a year later. To many Browns fans its just another wasted draft pick. He may have only had a 3.6ypc but he was damn near a thousand yard rusher (missed 1 game) and had 11 touchdowns. Seems like when the Browns get a competent running back they let him go (Hillis). BTW LJ are you aware he played most of last year with 2 broken ribs? I think the YPC could be attibuted to the fact he rushed the ball so many times and the Browns lacked any sort of passing game.

The franchise has been a disaster since coming back in 99. I mean for gods sake look how many qb's they have gone through (19 starters for those counting) and how many draft picks have been absolute bust. I know it's a running joke that it's painful being a Browns fan, but it really is to the point for a lot of die hard fans where enough is enough.

As I said on a few peoples Facebook statuses, next up is Joe Thomas being waived or traded for cash considerations. At this point nothing would really surprises me out of this franchise.

Richardson is a middle of the pack NFL running back. If that is your best offensive weapon, there are issues.

That being said he is better than any rb the steelers currently have acti e

The franchise has been a disaster since coming back in 99. I mean for gods sake look how many qb's they have gone through (19 starters for those counting) and how many draft picks have been absolute bust. I know it's a running joke that it's painful being a Browns fan, but it really is to the point for a lot of die hard fans where enough is enough.

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/12b421b2206a11e383fe22000a1faeaf_7.jpg

This jersey is quite apropos

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/12b421b2206a11e383fe22000a1faeaf_7.jpg

This jersey is quite apropos

this says it best.....Cleveland is where quarterbacks go to die.

Today I think Cleveland was feeling the heat from JAX as far as being the shittiest team in the NFL......this trade today puts the Clowns back out in front by a wide margin.

Browns can't draft Johnny football next year...he's a sophomore.

Yeah, he's a red shirt so he's been out 3 years after this season.

This trade to me started off as a complete joke to the franchise, and then it started to make sense. Get value for Mr. Glass while you can.

I am so sick of hearing the Browns say "we are rebuilding for the future".

When is the damn future? It's been said for 14 years since their return. For Christ sake, the future was years ago. At this point it's borderline laughing stock.

Who Dey. :)

I too have started to see the sense in this trade. I just wish they wouldn't have wasted their pick last year on Richardson, I wasn't a fan of the pick then and now I am even less of a fan of it. The draft brings excitement to most fans, not Browns fans cause we know they will find a way to fuck it up.

Dear god please do not let them draft Johnny Manziel, I am on the verge of totally denouncing my being a fan as it is. I don't think it's the fact that they got rid of Richardson as much as it's the fact they drafted him so high only to turn around and trade him off a year later. To many Browns fans its just another wasted draft pick. He may have only had a 3.6ypc but he was damn near a thousand yard rusher (missed 1 game) and had 11 touchdowns. Seems like when the Browns get a competent running back they let him go (Hillis). BTW LJ are you aware he played most of last year with 2 broken ribs? I think the YPC could be attibuted to the fact he rushed the ball so many times and the Browns lacked any sort of passing game.

As I said on a few peoples Facebook statuses, next up is Joe Thomas being waived or traded for cash considerations. At this point nothing would really surprises me out of this franchise.

My thoughts as well.

I am at the enough is enough point. While I won't band wagon another team I can't support the browns anymore at this point. Maybe someday when they actually seem to be attempting to put a good team on the field. O-H........