Looking to buy clearanced outdoor grill!

IVRINGS

• 1 month later...
Home Depot on Sawmill had a Weber "Q" grill marked down/clearance. Maybe $159-$179 from $229-$249 - I wasn't paying too much attention, just thought I'd mention it since I saw the thread. I know they are small, but they are well made and would be good for a camp or apartment grill if you only have to cook for a couple of people.

I checked on that one for store pick up and it didn't show any local kmarts, (near me) but it did show them available at Polaris, tuttle and westland sears if that makes a difference to anyone.

http://www.sears.com/kenmore-5-burner-lp-gas-grill-with-side/p-07123680000P?prdNo=6&blockNo=6&blockType=G6

• 2 weeks later...
I checked on that one for store pick up and it didn't show any local kmarts, (near me) but it did show them available at Polaris, tuttle and westland sears if that makes a difference to anyone.

http://www.sears.com/kenmore-5-burner-lp-gas-grill-with-side/p-07123680000P?prdNo=6&blockNo=6&blockType=G6

I bought this one tonight from the Lancaster Sears. They may only have floor model left now. I think I got the last one that was boxed.

Only $50 after my $100 gift card.

I was also given a $10 off next $50 purchase within the next week if anyone wants that coupon (in store only)

I have a Kenmore Elite Grill now that was about $400 on sale and its been the biggest POS I have ever had. I will never own another Sears Grill. I hope what you guys are getting is better than what I have. Lasted maybe 2 years.

I have a Kenmore Elite Grill now that was about $400 on sale and its been the biggest POS I have ever had. I will never own another Sears Grill. I hope what you guys are getting is better than what I have. Lasted maybe 2 years.

I had a gift card that I had to spend on something before they close all of their stores. It looked like 75% of the items in the Lancaster Sears store was on clearance or closeout.

Oh for $50 you paid if it works for a year you got your money, I as just expressing my dislike for the Kenmore I have......However I think all of the Kenmore stuff is relabeled from another brand, so I am sure it matters more who actuall made it....I think I got an odd lots version.

Oh for $50 you paid if it works for a year you got your money, I as just expressing my dislike for the Kenmore I have......However I think all of the Kenmore stuff is relabeled from another brand, so I am sure it matters more who actuall made it....I think I got an odd lots version.

True. Sears also had a "BBQ Master" grill that was a 4 burner instead of 5, but look exactly the same. (it was $179, but not on closeout). Who knows who actually makes the Kenmore's.