New from Pataskala

chevysoldier

Just want to say hellow to everyone and I am looking forward to the fun times to come. Im new to riding, have a 07 Ninja250. It is getting some work done to it right now, dent in tank pulled and repainted from the last guy who dropped it. When I get it finished I'll post the new pics. Should look pretty good. Well Thanks again to all!!!

See pics further down.

Edited by chevysoldier

Here are pictures as it sits right now. I am dying to get it back on the road!!!

Hopefully by the end of the week, it's going to be near 80 by the end of the week! Wed will be questionable, 53 but the rain is supposed to be gone, but Thursday on should be great.

How did I guess that you would use that same screenname on here?:D

• 1 year later...
Wow. Didn't expect to see my intro thread up here. :lol:

Yeah, it contains the first post that I ever made on OR. I was doing a search to call out the poster in flat-fishes "ride rulez" thread, to prove that there was no intro thread. Why did The Matrix line: "There is no spoon." just now pop into my head?

who are you AGAIN? :p

Ya know, I was thinking the same about you Mosseknuckle! We went back to bug you before leaving for the CSBA/Brian Kinney ride this morning, and you were no where to be found. I thing you were avoiding us. I now haz a sad... :(

Just kidding dood, I'm glad to see you're working hard, and liking what you do!