So Who's getting GRAND THEFT AUTO V?

thorne

I better not lose my veyron, I would be pissed, just spent like 1.2 million on that bitch, I bought 2 more vehicles but still waiting on the delivery. I also bought the attack helicopter so it better not be lost at my helipad. I love this gta because you can earn enough money to not have to use cheats. I have not used a single cheat or hint yet.

I love golfing, has anyone else played at the country club and if so whats your best? I shot 4 under last night.

If you destroy or lose a car you purchased by dying or something, is it gone for good?

Edited by Duff

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you destroy or lose a car you purchased by dying or something, is it gone for good?

No. You can abandon a purchased vehicle, or a vehicle you spent money on upgrading. It gets towed and you can pick it up at the impound lot for $250. Done it multiple times with the million dollar car I bought.

I've noticed that the parking garages that are separate from the save locations (the ones in LS that each character has at a different location) don't lose cars. I've got an Infernus and a Cheetah that have remained in the garages through multiple character switches/deaths/missions.

I've noticed that the parking garages that are separate from the save locations (the ones in LS that each character has at a different location) don't lose cars. I've got an Infernus and a Cheetah that have remained in the garages through multiple character switches/deaths/missions.

Yeah my cars did stay in there. Mine look like Jay Leno's garage only the best.

I better not lose my veyron, I would be pissed, just spent like 1.2 million on that bitch, I bought 2 more vehicles but still waiting on the delivery. I also bought the attack helicopter so it better not be lost at my helipad. I love this gta because you can earn enough money to not have to use cheats. I have not used a single cheat or hint yet.

You actually bought one ? I just stole the veyron by where you do the jewelry heist. Also if you by the los santos customs thats for sale you can mod any car for free. It just has to be with the character you bought it with

You actually bought one ? I just stole the veyron by where you do the jewelry heist. Also if you by the los santos customs thats for sale you can mod any car for free. It just has to be with the character you bought it with

Yeah I had the money so I said fuck it ball out and buy a veyron haha, I never even knew that there was a los santos customs for sale. I will have to find that tonight, I waste so much money modding cars. How much was it to buy?

Yeah I had the money so I said fuck it ball out and buy a veyron haha, I never even knew that there was a los santos customs for sale. I will have to find that tonight, I waste so much money modding cars. How much was it to buy?

I think $ 349,000

A buddy of mine said to save the Lester assassination missions until you beat the story missions so you have a lot more money to invest. He said he had already done the first three, then did the rest after he beat the game and Franklin and Trevor had $43 million each. No glitches or cheats.

A buddy of mine said to save the Lester assassination missions until you beat the story missions so you have a lot more money to invest. He said he had already done the first three, then did the rest after he beat the game and Franklin and Trevor had $43 million each. No glitches or cheats.

That sounds like a waste. I want money now not when the game is beat ;) The stock market in the game seems to update every few seconds. I've made some cash just buying, wait 60 seconds and check the market, then sell. Repeat repeat repeat.

No but I did have a random encounter that (spoiler ahead, highlight text) resulted in Trevor waking up stripped to his skivvies on a train tracks as a train approaches

That sounds like a waste. I want money now not when the game is beat ;) The stock market in the game seems to update every few seconds. I've made some cash just buying, wait 60 seconds and check the market, then sell. Repeat repeat repeat.

Just beating the main missions. (Not the side missions, etc.) Basically the last job will make everyone a decent amount of change I imagine (Not there yet). But then you take everything you have earned and play the assassinations/stock market the right way. You are supposed to be able to make a few Billion that way.

EDIT: Anyone know if "GruppeSechs (GRU)" works as a stock investment? Its always been low in my game but now its bottomed out near 3.00.