So Who's getting GRAND THEFT AUTO V?

thorne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 50% done with the game, at least that's what it says when I save it. I have played for probably 20 hours easily. Still so much more to go, by far best gta yet. Love being able to have a garage to park multiple cars in that's not at the house. For those nights I feel like going to the strip club or cruising the old streets lol

Just started to play the game and got sucked into playing Tennis right away.

Tennis and golf are nice additions. I've played a lot of those mini games. Much better than bowling on the last GTA.

The best thing so far is slowing down time while purposely cutting off people. If you look people will give you the finger and their hand follows you as you drive by them. Just like when I give jackasses the finger in real life. You fucking prick learn to drive asshole.

I'd delete all info first, (re)install to hard drive (ps3 forces install, not sure if 360 does, but should be optional), if you're still having issues, then return.

EDIT: Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but don't install the "Play" disc.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-16-rockstar-warns-dont-install-gta5-xbox-360-play-disc

http://techland.time.com/2013/09/16/rockstar-warns-xbox-360-owners-not-to-install-grand-theft-auto-v-play-disc/

Did anyone see Conan playing this on his show last night? It was freaking hilarious.

Btw... it showed him playing with his character in the strip club. Are there really naked women in that scene? If so, that surprises me but maybe I'm out of touch with what they let fly in a video game any more.

Pavo