So Who's getting GRAND THEFT AUTO V?

thorne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took michaels ~200k or so from the first heist you pull off and put it into stock market, up to about 400k now. just gotta follow what missions are going to effect what stock prices.

ugh that's so much work to follow the stock stuff lol rather blow something up but ill pay attention to that

ugh that's so much work to follow the stock stuff lol rather blow something up but ill pay attention to that

After you get the money, Franklin gets some Assassination missions that affect the stock market...gotta invest before you start the mission, but it's easy money.

Took michaels ~200k or so from the first heist you pull off and put it into stock market, up to about 400k now. just gotta follow what missions are going to effect what stock prices.

How the hell do you put it in the stock market? Only 25% into the missions. I did already buy the Pot Shop and Salvage Yard.

How the hell do you put it in the stock market? Only 25% into the missions. I did already buy the Pot Shop and Salvage Yard.

The key is listen to what Lester says, then invest everything off his tip. After investing wait about 2 days then see your profit

Edited by OJdidit1738
Error

After you get the money, Franklin gets some Assassination missions that affect the stock market...gotta invest before you start the mission, but it's easy money.

yeah I sawthat online and did it good easy money

The key is listen to what Lester says, then invest everything off his tip. After investing wait about 2 days then see your profit
People online said to do this butwait ten minuites after the mission then sell. you sure on two days? I put 500k down on a mission and got 200k back in ten minuites doing that.

yeah I sawthat online and did it good easy money

People online said to do this butwait ten minuites after the mission then sell. you sure on two days? I put 500k down on a mission and got 200k back in ten minuites doing that.

I am saying 2 days in the gta time. I have not used a single cheat or anything while playing or looked for hints, so some people might have a better process than me. I know I waited about 30 minutes and it was like 30k profit on 175k investment. I waited till the next day in gta time it was up to 139k profit so I said ill sleep on it again, and it was down to 39k profit.

I didn't have much money and didn't pay much attention when I killed the LifeInvader guy as Michael. Ended up basically breaking even there then didn't mess with it again for a few days. Killed a Vapid guy, stock went down 99.95%, bought as much as I could with Michael and Franklin and doubled both of their money off it in a few days in game time (kept sleeping/saving and checking). I bought the airfield with Trevor early and haven't done much more with him so he has almost no money.

Anyone else experiencing the garage glitch that Rockstar put out a comment about yesterday? I've lost a fuckton of money on modified cars that disappeared from my garage(s).

Rockstar is saying don't use the garages until they've got the bug worked out.

Anyone else experiencing the garage glitch that Rockstar put out a comment about yesterday? I've lost a fuckton of money on modified cars that disappeared from my garage(s).

I didn't know anything about the announcement, but that happened to me last night. Playing as Trevor, I spent probably 20k+ modding a Rapid GT and parked it at the apartment in LS. After I saved the game, only his shit-ass truck was there.

To continue my rage, I switched to Franklin and did his first assassination mission. Wasn't completely focused on what all Lester was saying and thought I heard him say that Bilkinton was the rival company of the CEO I was about to kill, so I bought $25k in stock, turns out Bilkinton was his company so I lost my ass. Fml

I lost a couple heavily modded cars from Franklin's second house. Was unaware of this issue. cried a little

I think I've lost some cars but nothing that I put too, too much into. Have a nice R8 (not actually an R8 but you get it) in the garage at Franklin's second house. Have a dumb Beetle dune buggy thing in Michael's garage. Was the first vehicle I modded so I stuck it in there and it's still there every time I check.

Last night I modded one of the really fast electric cars (Voltic something or other) like full out so if I lose that I'll be mildly perturbed.

I lost a couple heavily modded cars from Franklin's second house. Was unaware of this issue. cried a little

I better not lose my veyron, I would be pissed, just spent like 1.2 million on that bitch, I bought 2 more vehicles but still waiting on the delivery. I also bought the attack helicopter so it better not be lost at my helipad. I love this gta because you can earn enough money to not have to use cheats. I have not used a single cheat or hint yet.

I love golfing, has anyone else played at the country club and if so whats your best? I shot 4 under last night.

Yeah, I keep losing cars in Franklin's garage

I have lost cars in the house garages. I've just noticed that. I parked a modified car the parking garage in the middle of the city. I don't know if it is still in there. It was before I saved. I put a few fancy cars in there I stole. I'm going to be pissed if my modified one is gone.