So Who's getting GRAND THEFT AUTO V?

thorne

Just finished the main story line. Kinda disappointed it wasn't longer. There should have been like 5 more heists.

Now I gotta go around and do all the other little shit. Good game though. Haven't tried online yet.

Edited by Buck531

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the main story line. Kinda disappointed it wasn't longer. There should have been like 5 more heists.

Now I gotta go around and do all the other little shit. Good game though. Haven't tried online yet.

Haha. Don't bother with online yet. It just freezes or never loads. Story did oh kinda fast though.

On another note, I haven't completed ONE fucking jump yet successfully :(

I did have Franklin on a bike and launched the bike off something and he landed on a billboard in the desert. Bike stayed up there and he fell to the ground.

It's simple, when you have a larger amount to invest( over the same gains), you will profit at a higher rate. Save all the money you can and once the last heist is done, do the Lester assassination missions. There are several places you can find info for this on the internet.

I can't verify that the order will be the same for you ( but I assume it will be).

The hotel assassination - invest in bettapharmesuiticals before killing your target.

The multi target assassination - invest in debonaire before killing target.

The vice assassination - invest in fruit before completing the mission

The bus assassination - invest in vapid after killing target.

Last assassination - invest in Gold Coast before the mission.

When I say invest, I mean buy every last share you can, this is market manipulation. You are guaranteeing your profit. If you wait until you have an assload of millions per character, you will be able to grow your money more than if you complete the missions right when they become available.

So pretty much if you did all the lester assassinations you're screwed? I did all of them as soon as they popped up, damn damnnn damnnnn

Restart the game

Haha not gonna do that, Ill just live with not owning everything. When I first got it, I told myself I would complete the game using no hints, strategy guides, or cheats and I did. Kind of came back to bite me in the ass now but it was worth it.

Haha not gonna do that, Ill just live with not owning everything. When I first got it, I told myself I would complete the game using no hints, strategy guides, or cheats and I did. Kind of came back to bite me in the ass now but it was worth it.

I'm going to re do mine. I need to go back far enough to not kill off a character anyways. The story mode goes by fast and without trouble if you use cover to shoot from and avoid being arrested. When enemies can shoot you unshielded, you lose health rapidly. I have less than 30 hours of play time into this game, not all of my misc missions are done, but it won't be too hard to get back to where I am at.

I'm going to re do mine. I need to go back far enough to not kill off a character anyways. The story mode goes by fast and without trouble if you use cover to shoot from and avoid being arrested. When enemies can shoot you unshielded, you lose health rapidly. I have less than 30 hours of play time into this game, not all of my misc missions are done, but it won't be too hard to get back to where I am at.

Yeah Im gonna check my save files, I might have one from that far back that I can load and see if the lester missions are available. I want that damn country club lol