Sister's 99 Grand Prix (needs trans)

Wes Stone

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/4061098203.html

Any questions just ask.....

I have a 1999 Grand Prix that needs a transmission. Car has over 200,000 on the body. Has new tie rods, ball joints, engine was replaced with a 75k 3800 supercharged engine. Engine has a 3.4 MPS Pulley, 3" ZZP Downpipe, replaced intake gaskets less than 5,000 miles. Has stock radio but not hooked up, had aftermarket CD player that were keeping. Basically put a trans in and you'll have a good work, school, or winter car. Call 419-230-7617

Edited by Stoney

nah, i'm just not in the mood to piss with it, i could rebuild the trans or replace it but i just don't have time and i just did the motor like 3 mths ago and i could care less lol

Were looking for her a 2009 Cobalt SS 4-Door turbo car :)

Op please take the time to post a full ad not simply a link. And Buck negotiating in a thread, tisk tisk.:p

lol. Only because it's a 3800 FWD :).

Done, we'll allow the negotiating from Buck but only this time lol He always try's to steal parts from me lol

Stealing parts? Asking if you had certain parts lying around is NOT a crime. HA.

I'm not 100% on the rockers, i can get mom to take some pics tomorrow, i'm not aware of any exhaust manifold gasket recalls. It has all new gaskets on the top end, I always do this when I put new 3800's in.

One thing I forgot is the blower is making noises, i replaced the coupler and its still making noises. Might be the bearings in the case. Cases are cheap and complete blowers can be had at pick n pull for cheap too. The rotors are mint though.