Columbus Racing Doing Work

wagner

It was an ok show.

Yeah, that guy running the show seemed a bit shady :lolguy:

What's up with the no gopro rule? I guess the fact we have had them on the car at over 190 without an issue is still not good enough there.

Video fromt his weekend. Tried putting the gopro inside the car to make the weebles that ran the lanes happy, might try to move it forward a bit more.

Shady as a MoFo.

Thanks again to Ray and Mark for making the show.

NHRA controls the GoPro rule. I told a bunch of guys to leave them on and I would address it with the track later. NHRA is going to require a tether so that the camera is contained if dislodged.

Rays crew guy looks like a walking and talking prison mugshot.

Shady as a MoFo.

Thanks again to Ray and Mark for making the show.

NHRA controls the GoPro rule. I told a bunch of guys to leave them on and I would address it with the track later. NHRA is going to require a tether so that the camera is contained if dislodged.

Rays crew guy looks like a walking and talking prison mugshot.

:lolguy:

That was the first time we had heard of the GoPro rule. I would have used the sticky mounts as requested but we did not have any flat ones with us.

I have no problem following the rules, but the way the staff came at me about it was a big turn off to say the least. KilKare could be a great place to race if they (the track and who runs it) make a few more changes.

You ran a great program and it was nice to see the person running the show checking with the teams before something was done.