CR Dent Day OCT 19

Mojoe

Mark, Any issues with removing dents on curved surfaces? I have one on the Porsche that was there when I got it that drives me nuts

Those can be a bit tricky. Worked on an older one recently. Front fenders were a bear. I was able to get most of them but a couple eluded me. I'd bring it and lets see. There is never any charge if I try one and can't fix it. I would count it as more experience which in doing what I do is always needed. I've been doing this now for nearly 7 years and manage to learn a new trick almost daily. All dents are truly like snowflakes. There are never 2 the same. The pressure to cause it and the object are always different. I have had folks that park their car in almost the exact same spot and hit the exact same thing over and over and have several (10+) in a 3 or 4 inch area and each one is a bit different and needs to be repaired with a slightly different technique. So, to all of you coming...just bring whatever you have. Large or small and lets see how it goes. I ain't skeered :lolguy::fuckyeah:

• 3 weeks later...
Weather is showing there may be rain. No problem, both the shop and the garage will be set up for work space for Mark and his son. There is plenty of room to park, but please be mindful of others being able to park, enter, and leave.

Understandable Clay.

Several cars fixed up. Mark did an awesome job. I didn't know him before today. But in traditional CR style, met another good dude from this site.

Though, I'm quite sure there was more shooting than dents being fixed today.

Thanks to everyone who came out!! Really enjoyed meeting all of you! A huge thank you to Joe for setting it all up and letting me pop off some rounds!!

We are shooting ( no pun intended ) to do a late spring, early summer dent day so everyone will be ready for the summer dent free!! I will keep everyone updated.