Ex-NFL player outing kids that trashed his home

zeitgeist57

Once the investigation is over I think the lawsuits could easily go the other way and Holloway would win every one with ease. But he seems like a stand up guy and probably won't do that.

Parents need to stfu. Only 1 showed up for the later cleanup? I'd have hauled my son there and helped myself.

Once the investigation is over I think the lawsuits could easily go the other way and Holloway would win every one with ease. But he seems like a stand up guy and probably won't do that.

Parents need to stfu. Only 1 showed up for the later cleanup? I'd have hauled my son there and helped myself.

I would've hauled my kid there and made them work until every last bit of work was done.

Being cleaned/repaired professionally? Guess what, you get to mow his lawn, take out his garbage, and once it's all done provide similar services for years to come.

This is ridiculous. Scumbag kids and parents. Props to this guy for trying to HELP the kids that trashed his house.

Kid : breaks into home, causes damage, drinks underage.

Parent of kid : Sues because it will hurt the kids dreams of being a successful, well mannered citizen.

Makes sense.

This is our society now, parents feel their little angels can do no wrong. It's what happens when discipline and responsibility isn't taken seriously. Alot of younger people not just teens fall into this category. No respect. Fucking punks. The parents are equally to blame.

The 1 and only time I had a massive party at my parents house, I rolled up every decent carpet in the house, removed all the artwork and pictures from the walls, and put every breakable thing in a locked closet. Nothing got spilled, no one got hurt, and everyone had a good time. My parents found out because they noticed one of the carpets was turned around and 2 pictures had swapped spots on the wall next to each other. I wasn't really punished because I was too old to be punished, but we sat down and had a long talk about "other people's shit". I felt like an asshole for weeks.

I can't even imagine the level of selfishness and idiocy it takes to do something like this is mind boggling to me, and the fact that only one kid showed up to clean up is astounding. That any parent would defend them and not make them help clean up says to me the parents need just as much punishment as the kids.

Most of the kids are probably pretty well off and don't really care. I would make it my life's work to not only ruin each kids life but the parents as well for not teaching them proper way of acting and creating such miserable spawn. We need to bring back corporal punishment and just whip them a few times. Bet they wouldn't act like that again.

The 1 and only time I had a massive party at my parents house, I rolled up every decent carpet in the house, removed all the artwork and pictures from the walls, and put every breakable thing in a locked closet. Nothing got spilled, no one got hurt, and everyone had a good time. My parents found out because they noticed one of the carpets was turned around and 2 pictures had swapped spots on the wall next to each other. I wasn't really punished because I was too old to be punished, but we sat down and had a long talk about "other people's shit". I felt like an asshole for weeks.

I can't even imagine the level of selfishness and idiocy it takes to do something like this is mind boggling to me, and the fact that only one kid showed up to clean up is astounding. That any parent would defend them and not make them help clean up says to me the parents need just as much punishment as the kids.

Didn't party hard enough :gabe:

Brings back memories.