Any love for the Alfa 4C Yet?

Mr. Jones

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just saw 3 of them at work, including the targa/vert that was at Geneva. All had the new headlights and looked amazing. Much of the tub was left as clear coated carbon fiber and not covered with trim or carpet. It has more luggage space than my Sky had.

So much want right now!

So much want right now!

I'm seriously running through every scenario in my head on how to (reasonably?) afford one of these, at least at some point. It's not working though. My wife needs to work in a more lucrative field. :fa:

I get paid straight OT. I throw all of that money into a 'fun' account, so we can spend it on whatever the fuck we want and not care one little bit. Did a calc the other day at my current rate of hours/week and current take home rate, how many years it would take. I don't work a ton of OT... I think it would take something like 9 years.

http://0.tqn.com/d/webtrends/1/0/D/A/-/-/epic-rage-guy.jpg

The non-Launch Edition 4C will be much more affordable (about $20k cheaper than Launch Edition), and IIRC will be here in Novemeber.

I'm just basing off of all of the rumors saying about $60k. Have there been any official numbers yet?

Launch Edition will be here in 2 months :megusta:

Launch Edition will be around $70k, regular version will start around $54k if I'm not mistaken (I am sometimes mistaken).

There were 3 at work, 2 launch editions and one vert. I was told 55k for one and 70k for the other. I assumed he was pointing at the vert but I could have been wrong.

There were 3 at work, 2 launch editions and one vert. I was told 55k for one and 70k for the other. I assumed he was pointing at the vert but I could have been wrong.

I'm getting annoyed with the Launch Edition process, we're trying to figure out if Alfa has pre-sold them (like the did with the FIAT Prima Edizione) or if we'll be able to have our own customer list. I have a dozen people trying to throw money at me to get one and I can't take it in good faith.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I think it will be another Lotus Elise...not great for comfort but very capable...looking forward to seeing it in person-and driving one. Reliability will be intersting

Anyone who is looking at a 4c for comfort is an idiot, same thing as for the Elise, people complain about lack of storage and comfort..... It's obviously no GT car...

Once the regular 4c are out (hopefully not too long) I will end up with one, if I don't purchase something in the meantime... Great bargain at mid 50s