spotted: black linginfelter vette in unlikely place.

Shawn89

So a few days ago I was returning home from working on my turd cutter s10. As I turned onto my street I seen a new black vette Sitting at the stop sign where I was turning. I didn't pay much mind to it until I herd the exhaust note. I thought damn..sounds good. As I turned my head to look again I noticed the Linginfelter writing in the rear bumper at which point I pissed myself for a few reasons. A, I live on a street with rather large speed bumps and B, because its in the south side. Not a bad neighborhood just older and not a place where you see cars like that. As in my mini was pretty much the most exotic car on my street lol.

anyone know whos car that might be? Looked like a younger guy driving it.

404 pics not found

Its really hard to get pics if a car while turning s corner and having only seen it for about 5 seconds.

Wasnt in ghetto just not an upper class Powell sub divsion. I have lived right across from childrens hospital.....now that is ghetto.

I believe it was a c6 and may of have a lip type spoiler nothing to crazy though.

There is a black Lingenfelter C6 owned by a business owner in Canal Winchester. I'm somewhat sure it's the same one.

He lives on my street, about 12 houses down.

REALLY cool dude, always has vette friends at his house. He stops down to see the 240's progress sometimes.

Sexy ass car. I sat in it right before he was about to head to a show but haven't went for a ride yet. I hear it starting from my house all the time haha.

He lives on my street, about 12 houses down.

REALLY cool dude, always has vette friends at his house. He stops down to see the 240's progress sometimes.

Sexy ass car. I sat in it right before he was about to head to a show but haven't went for a ride yet. I hear it starting from my house all the time haha.

id like to check it out. Only got a few second to look at it.

Yesterday while bent over working on a water meter with my ass up in the air I hear what sounds like 1.2 million babies getting punched all at the same time with a loud screech that almost scared me, I turn to see a black vette eating the road through two quick gears. I go no other look of the car besides black and obviously supercharged. Today, 3 miles down the road from the place I saw it yesterday, I passed home coming at me with that obvious name plastered at the top of the windshield. This is in plain city coming down 42 headed south. Hope to pass him some more.