Need tires mounted/balanced

harmonda

So I got a screaming deal on a couple front tires for the c6z. Saved like 300 bucks. I've always bought through a tire place. Where do you guys recommend I go for this? I'm an east-sider. Newark, heath or lancaster would work too. They are 275 30 19 going onto 3 piece rims, btw.

I bought my rears from them as well as tires for my goat and superduty . I feel like a traitor taking tires I got somewhere else in to them. I guess that's dumb.

While it's not preferred to take tires to them you didn't buy there, it's certainly not out of the question. I think that Derek will show you good enough service that you can reward him with other business in his store. I'm guilty of doing the same because (like an awesome business) sometimes he'll admit that what i'm looking for can be better found somwhere else. Then I bring him crappy fluid changes, picky alignments, and horrible tire-flips to reward that loalty...hahaha :dumb: