corrections officer shoots at another car in act of road rage.

Skinner

Typical wanna b cop corrections officer.

I actually left negative rep for a piece of shit corrections officer on this forun about a year ago. Somehow through the help of a moderator Im sure, this punk bitch found out Im the one that left the negative rep. The threatning pms he sent me on here were cute and right on point for a corrections officer thats on a power trip.

Ive always wondered what moderator gave out that info? I thought that was agaist the rules around here. I figured Id just keep them in my file in the event the pos ever decided to take a shot at the title.

Typical wanna b cop corrections officer.

I actually left negative rep for a piece of shit corrections officer on this forun about a year ago. Somehow through the help of a moderator Im sure, this punk bitch found out Im the one that left the negative rep. The threatning pms he sent me on here were cute and right on point for a corrections officer thats on a power trip.

Ive always wondered what moderator gave out that info? I thought that was agaist the rules around here. I figured Id just keep them in my file in the event the pos ever decided to take a shot at the title.

what's his screen name

it honestly wouldnt have mattered if he was wearing a walmart vest and done the same thing. he would be judged and crucified by the almight intraweb and haterz across the world would unite against him and defame walmart and refer to him as a faggot door greater or something cool like that.

If the individual recording this video was trying to record him driving in an erratical manner, he failed miserablly. Hell, if someone was just driving beside me holding up a phone staring at me, ill be honest i would probably run you off the road. Post that to youtube you snitching faggots.

• Downvote 1

I've known just one corrections officer and he was a total shitbag, and was paid accordingly. Not surprised, even a little bit.

I go inside all the local Ohio prisons and am not surprised. Most seem like they are one incident away from being inmates themselves.

I go inside all the local Ohio prisons and am not surprised. Most seem like they are one incident away from being inmates themselves.

Hell i know i was lol. In a sense though i look at it as i was fortunate to have worked there and seen the trouble those had gotten into and it straightend me up.

Not all are bad though. heck ive worked with some total douche bags there, but ive met my fair share working at this new place too which is not corrections or law enforcement replated. its just people. some people are real ass hats.

perception is based upon reality. I chose to create mine and others chose to accept it.