LMR C7 Vette 502rwhp

GSXRAntwon

I want to know what "heads" consists of... hand porting on the stockers? milling? I cant imagine too much... I highly doubt an aftermarket casting/machining is available... and since it says stock intake, it would suggest they didnt put LS heads on it (which would not work with DI).

I want to know what "heads" consists of... hand porting on the stockers? milling? I cant imagine too much... I highly doubt an aftermarket casting/machining is available... and since it says stock intake, it would suggest they didnt put LS heads on it (which would not work with DI).

This.

Can't be much out there for the DI V8s yet. However I look forward to watching this stuff develop.

LMR and a few other shops had the head ahead of time. If I understand correct LMR did theres on a cnc machine and had flow numbers to go with them.

I wonder were this motor is going to top out NA. 540whp is my bet.

Awesome

I wonder were this motor is going to top out NA. 540whp is my bet.

If they are making 502 to the wheel with a little head work and a "small" cam, I would be willing to bet this is a rather low estimate by the time you get some better heads, the "big" cam and some other bolt ons. I think there will be some room to grow once the aftermarket expands for this car.