Texas Truck Rodeo dominated by Jeep/Dodge

Mallard

The Texas Truck Rodeo voting results for overall SUV of Texas:

1: Jeep Grand Cherokee

2: Jeep Cherokee

3: Dodge Durango

4: Range Rover

5: Jeep Wrangler

The Cherokee won Compact SUV of Texas with almost twice as many points as second place, the Subaru Forester.

Congrats to Chrysler!

Considering the crappy interiors as recently as MY 2011/12, I look forward to seeing how the new models age. I trust that a lot of the Chrysler quality/reliability issues of the past are well behind them.

Perception of quality is 10x more important than actual quality when it comes to people actually buying cars. The latter is definitely caught up from the Daimler era, and it's nice to see the former is making some strides.

• Upvote 1

not sure how old you guys are but if you're old enough to remember the 70's and 80's then you know just how far Dodge has come with their trucks in particular. They used to be huge piles of shit. The big 3 in general have come a long ways with quality since then. Honda and Toyota are probably responsible for that by pushing them on quality.

Congrats to Chrysler!

Considering the crappy interiors as recently as MY 2011/12, I look forward to seeing how the new models age. I trust that a lot of the Chrysler quality/reliability issues of the past are well behind them.

Minus the typical Wrangler suspension issues like ball joint and tie rods. Overall, vast improvement over days of old.