2002 Chevrolet Avalance 2500 Whipplecharged

PRD2BDF

I'm posting this for my mom.

It is a 2002 Avalanche with the 8.1 which has been supercharged. Nearly fully-loaded with just over 100,000 miles. No rust anywhere. Tread is about 50-70%. Working 4x4 with no issues. Leather is in good shape.

The bad and mom does want to emphasize this so no one is surprised.

The Whipple charger is causing issues that mom does not want to fiddle with. It throws CELS sporadically and the engine does go in limp mode once in a while. With our research, it seems that it needs a tune to better accommodate the forced induction better than the piggyback that Whipple did provide. I have a strong feeling a visit to Dyno Brian or IPS will fix the issue right away. Again, mom doesn't want to spend the time fixing it. We do have a paper printout from a forum that had the same issues with the steps he took to fix it.

She is asking for what she paid for it. 10,500. Pm me or leave a post here and I will give you the contact info

Pictures a bit later

Yes, it was recently acquired and I really like it but I tried to convince them to let me take it to Dyno Brian but they would rather get rid of it and get something else.

And thanks to Greg for linking the pictures, I appreciate it!

Id prolly jump on this if they would take it and get the problem addressed.

That's an offer that can be put together. Find out from Dyno Brian what the costs might be to tune it. Put in the written offer that if it works out you'd simply deduct the costs of said tune from the asking price.

It's not likely going to sell if it's broke.