Columbus Racing Holiday Party 12/14

blue98ls1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally going to have a weekend off! Can I get some more info on this and the toy drive? Have a couple other people interested as well. Thanks!

Pretty straightforward come out est some good food, talk cars and such, and if you have the means donate money or toys for so that we can donate to a toy drive

If any of you can't make it to dinner at QSL, you're still welcome at the Hangout. It will open around 9 p.m. Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided as usual, plus Tina is planning to bring some special desserts and drinks.

There's snow in the forecast for Saturday. If there is accumulation you're welcome to practice your safe skid recovery in the large east lot, away from the parked cars next to the Hangout.

If any of you can't make it to dinner at QSL, you're still welcome at the Hangout. It will open around 9 p.m. Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided as usual, plus Tina is planning to bring some special desserts and drinks.

There's snow in the forecast for Saturday. If there is accumulation you're welcome to practice your safe skid recovery in the large east lot, away from the parked cars next to the Hangout.

Awesome doc!

Now that sounds like fun lol. To bad I picked the wrong damn weekend to move

I just came from the Hangout. The rooms are all toasty. Please be careful walking in from the parking lot. Right now it's all slushy, but I imagine that it will be icy later tonight.

For those new to the Hangout, it's at 320 London Road, Delaware, in the Howald Industrial Park. It is in the first building as you come in the drive (Building 100). You'll see the cars and the Christmas lights as you pull in the drive, so you can't miss it.

Please knock the snow/ice from your shoes as you come in the office (some people sit on the floor and prefer it to be dry, imagine that).

I look forward to seeing you there in a few hours! Doors open at 9 p.m. and close at 2 a.m.